Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,455 members, 7,944,264 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. (878 Views)

Ten Lessons Nairaland Has Taught Me / Nairaland Has Overtaken Lindaikeji Blog In The Ranking / Has Anyone Seen 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by channel190(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
If Seun should tackle this complain I will have no reason visiting other blogs. (I remember during the last Six months ASUU strike, I stalked Nairaland front page as a source of confirming any rumor I had).

1. Nairaland Music Enthusiasts are poorly represented on the front page.

2. Enabling the PM feature...Nairaland has damsels while not allow me try my luck via their PM? (Maybe a feature that will be like a hidden thread between me and the lady plus invitees)

3. I want to see REVIEW thread of every latest Song on the front page. Tired of leaving my favorite forum in search of reviews before I download songs.

4. Give us a photo Album. I need to save and show my Nairaland followers my cuteness.

5. You (Seun) need to reply emails or employ some one so dedicated to that.

Brb

others can contribute from 6....
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Seun(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
And I want a private jet with female celebrities as the pilots and air hostesses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
^lol...Seun should do more to promote good music though. When my colleagues and I talk about promoting music, nairaland never comes up. And that shouldn't be, considering the size of this forum. Nairaland should've produced a top top artist by now. Seun, do the needful, and I might just be that guy. cheesy
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by channel190(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:
And I want a private jet with female celebrities as the pilots and air hostesses.

This reply looks funny... but does it mean Nairaland sees all these as 'impossible'?

Why must we relay on multiple social networks to make life better?

A lot of musical review that would have made front page are neglected. People even disregard reporting new music to Nairaland; Because less attention is given to it.

People like me, hates seeing pretty Nairaland profile pictures and embark on rigorous mission to chat her up via email.

This is my humble request, we are all tired of Naijaloaded and its WordPress commenting system- hinders matured review
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Situation001(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
channel190:
If Seun should tackle this complain I will have no reason visiting other blogs. (I remember during the last Six months ASUU strike, I stalked Nairaland front page as a source of confirming any rumor I had).

1. Nairaland Music Enthusiasts are poorly represented on the front page.

2. Enabling the PM feature...Nairaland has damsels while not allow me try my luck via their PM? (Maybe a feature that will be like a hidden thread between me and the lady plus invitees)

3. I want to see REVIEW thread of every latest Song on the front page. Tired of leaving my favorite forum in search of reviews before I download songs.

4. Give us a photo Album. I need to save and show my Nairaland followers my cuteness.

5. You (Seun) need to reply emails or employ some one so dedicated to that.

Brb

others can contribute from 6....
I'm with you...
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by channel190(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Situation001:

I'm with you...

Even Airforce1 will be with me on this one
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm with OP on the music stuff...Come to think of it, Entertainment is a money spinner. cheesy..

With that comment, now I believe Seun is distracted. cheesy
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bia, [url=channel190]you[/url] said 190 reasons, I only saw six. Come back and list the rest.
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:

Seun, Seun, how many times l call u, face ur work oo before celebrity pour kasala for ur bizness cool
Re: 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. by channel190(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
charix:
Bia, [url=channel190]you[/url] said 190 reasons, I only saw six. Come back and list the rest.

Help me out

(1) (Reply)

Fear Those That Scream Change / Bauchi State Today. / The 4 Executed Nigerian Drug Smugglers In Indonesia Died Singing Gospel Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.