Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,809 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Patoranking Debunks Rumors About Having A Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Debunks Rumors About Having A Son (612 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Debunks Rumors About Having A Son by worlings: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Patoranking has been displaying the picture of a little boy that has a striking resemblance of him on his social media page, with a lot of media houses concluding that’s his son.

The dancehall artiste in a recent interview on social media page Twitter with MTVBase and his fans spoke-out for the first time about the boy when a fan asked if that was his son. he replied ‘he is my youngest brother & No, I don’t have a child.’…

The artiste who has enjoyed steady growth in the Nigerian music scene as well hinted his album will be dropping later this year. see tweet below

http://hypestationng.com/patoranking-debunks-rumors-about-having-a-son/

Re: Patoranking Debunks Rumors About Having A Son by blessingdickson(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have always known that that boy is his younger Brother smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Life, Your Entertainment : Celebrities Versus Fans ( MUST READ) / Comedian Tee A Says Davido Doesn ’ T Deserve The ‘ Legend’ Title / Adorable pictures of Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.