Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (30455 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by gameboy727(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Power girls? What a silly name for a movie.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
In tubaba voice**they are the bad girls,bad girls,bad gurls!! cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Beesluv: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by KingsleyCEO: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some persons are perfecting plans to rig elections and you're posting this? It calls for concern.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by joystickextendr: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
rugged indeed smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oluwa o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by yagbaboy1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
All I can see are hoes
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will only blame APC for this.... just wasted my mb..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
They all look like cheap trash! tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ivyT(f): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
end time movie.....

Haha hahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by laplace12(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
They all look like cheap trash! tongue

Are women supposed to be expensive?

Aren't they gifts of nature tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Aplaudez(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
How doz this increase my GP in skul?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
laplace12:

Are women supposed to be expensive?

Aren't they gift of nature tongue
"gifts of nature" aren't supposed to look like thrash either tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by toprealman: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
ANITA IS TRYING TOO HARD. YOU EITHER HAVE IT IN YOU OR NOT...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Jimbadly: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
That one in the middle too hot, I imagine how she'll look with all her clothes off. shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by honvalid(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh gbirigbi naa dis kind boobs I dey call blanco ecless.meaning something wey pass ur highest wish.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
ivyT:

Haha hahaha
sure...
how are u babe?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by sats: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
women that think that because they can show some skin hence they can act, pls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by chidexxy007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:
Cossy It have do the whole world knows you've big boobs.
Anita even if you soak her in the blood of jesus she will still look so dirty.
this got me cracking... guy u badt gon
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Demmzy15(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
The movie should just be titled "The PowerPuff Girls" cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ogdada: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Run for your dea life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by gsalvatore: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
They look like the girls you see in "Woman Boku Junction" in Kubwa.
how you take know? tongue embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Speakdatruth: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
WTF
power girls ko, electric girls ni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ezeonwe: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good...cute...Good...cute

Mtcheeew

I'll be back in a moment.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by pat077: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
The day way dat tin go explode.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ezeonwe: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice gals

We're waiting for the movie.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by zigger(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Damn!! Dat girl in red she has it locked down
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by ivyT(f): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
sure...
how are u babe?

M fine winknd u?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by allcomage: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Merlissa post=31823894]Misery needs company!!![/quote
This is a name of heavy metal band. Do you know them?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just imagine
Smh for this post
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos by Ikology(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
DrLee:
Abeg who is Delite
Expired and retired A.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) / Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.