Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (24502 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Chills At A Beer Parlour In Imo. Photos / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by eleko1: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
The truth remain that,d masses aren't fool
VickyRotex:

Lol... It's so tiring sha

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by idealsico(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
I refuse to be deceived by Emeka Ihedioha. Go and enjoy your National Assembly loot and leave the masses alone. How come I've not seen you in the market till when you want to contest election. What is the assurance that you will come near this market after the elections- whether you win or lose?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by minx80: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
What's with this his green cap though lol
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by VickyRotex(f): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
eleko1:
The truth remain that,d masses aren't fool

Yea true

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by eleko1: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make we sidon dey watch d drama
VickyRotex:

Yea true

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by VickyRotex(f): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
eleko1:
Make we sidon dey watch d drama

smiley Abi ooo
All will be well after all smiley

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by GodblessNig247(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
This deceiving strategy has gone stale. Don't they have new ones?
undecidedThis deceiving strategy has gone stale. Don't they have new ones?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Ninilowo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Anyone dat does this can never get my vote irrespective of the party. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by jide333(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
tomzman:

I won't dignify you by joining issues with you. Did I quote anyone to call him a fool? If you cannot read and understand a post of less than 30 words, then you are of all men most pitiable.

Please stay off my mentions as this would be the first and the last I would reply. Sleep tight. smiley

did you pay for your silly mentions?? scum
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by bakila: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2015
WilyWily:
and after election he will not near that market again
Or demolish the market.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by donsmarte(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
pendy79:
I have seen purchase of smoked plantain, corn and gala but this one goes above the normal gimmick. He got the script all wrong.

Buy vegetable, is he a goat ni? The script is to buy and eat instantly to show humility and bringing yourself to the level of ordinary people but when you go buy veggie, then you must buy pot, buy pepper, buy stove, buy onions, buy fish then enter a road side bukka and do the cooking there.

He should meet fayose and omisore for tutorial.
u talk as if u dn't eat vegetables,ar u a cannibal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.