Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Collabo With Wizkid ‘coming’ -davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Collabo With Wizkid ‘coming’ -davido (581 Views)

Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Mother's Day With New Photos Of Her Son With WizKid / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Collabo With Wizkid ‘coming’ -davido by famobaba(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
The ragging war between Dami Duro crooner and his counterpart, Wizkid seems to have hit the wall end as the former has confirmed that their debut studio effort would hit the airwaves soon.

David had earlier confirmed his latest collaboration with American rapper, Meek Mill.

A fan had tweeted.....

More at...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/my-collabo-with-wizkid-coming-davido/

Re: My Collabo With Wizkid ‘coming’ -davido by Jostico: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
v.good
Re: My Collabo With Wizkid ‘coming’ -davido by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
wow cool

We are waiting

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Actress' Stylist Styles President Jonathan / Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy / FOTW- Naijagood Face Of The Week Is Osas Ighodaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.