Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,299 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan (14542 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:
We have an unserious outgoing president. In the midst of all the challenges that this country is facing, he still has the time to partake in self aggrandizement.

1.Naira exchanges @ N200 to a dollar, affecting a lot of small and medium sized industries. The financial Times has predicted that the dollar will exchange for N276 in the next 6 months thereby worsening the economic hardship in the country.

2.There is massive unemployment in the country, especially among the youth. Youth employment currently stands at almost 50%

3.There is insecurity in sections of the country and we just heard that it is actually the Chadian Army coordinating and winning the war against BH.
and so much more ......

Despite the myriad of challenges that the country is facing , this callously wicked and desperate president thinks it is time to roll out the drums and celebrate his pathetic failure and assault Against the Nigerian nation.

It is 8 days till Nigerians show him the door. Change is nearly here
#wehavedecided
APC's plans to keep the president busy with boko haram has failed woefully, so you can cry me a river.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by igbeke: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
GEJ = Boko Haram
Boko Haram = PDP
Nigerians shine your eyes, and vote wisely.
i dont kno d part of d country u hailed from. But whichever it is, you and dos reasoning like u r d most miserably stup!d for thinking Nigerians, especially Northerners r fools to have allowed GEJ destroy their land.
For ur info. no amount of ur lies and propaganda can stop GEJ,The People's Choice, from returning come March 28th when most of u haters wíll go on voluntary exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Popemax(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I reject Jonathan, he is not my choice.
who cares

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
ikombe:

how foolish are u undecided

Becos of ur above stupid reasons means jonathan should not sleep,eat or publish a book. Very soon you will say he shouldnt take his bath again becos chibok girls ave not been found. Idiat angry
Indeed the guy is mad. He rather refuse to blame his boko haram General who is sponsoring boko haram to the one who is even trying to curb the problem.

Senseless e-rat!

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Icecomrade: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
** 1 President Jonathan, Gen Gowon, Gen Diya, Alh. Rabiu at the presentation of The People's Choice by Charles Imokhai

**"2 At the public presentation of The People's Choice: The Story of President Goodluck Jonathan by Charles Imokhai, Fri

** 3 Alh Samad Rabiu, presenting The People's Choice: The Story of President Goodluck Jonathan by Charles Imokhai, Fri.

*"" 4 Gen. Yakubu Gowon formally presenting The People's Choice: The Story of President Jonathan by Charles Imokhai, Fri.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/57893[b]8983692025857

I PRAY. U WONT COMMIT SUCIDE BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF HIS SECOND TERM COS HE WILL WIN THE ELECTION COME MARCH 28 INRESPECTIVE OF WHAT YOU THINK OR YOUR SILLY WRITE UP.

AM HERE CHILLING AND WAITING
[/b]

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
gen2briz:
God forbidden GEJ as my choice.
Stop posting trash in this forum. "The People's Choice" have established both secondary and higher institutions for people like u to improve on ur spoken and written english.

Meanwhile, GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:
We have an unserious outgoing president. In the midst of all the challenges that this country is facing, he still has the time to partake in self aggrandizement.

1.Naira exchanges @ N200 to a dollar, affecting a lot of small and medium sized industries. The financial Times has predicted that the dollar will exchange for N276 in the next 6 months thereby worsening the economic hardship in the country.

2.There is massive unemployment in the country, especially among the youth. Youth employment currently stands at almost 50%

3.There is insecurity in sections of the country and we just heard that it is actually the Chadian Army coordinating and winning the war against BH.
and so much more ......

Despite the myriad of challenges that the country is facing , this callously wicked and desperate president thinks it is time to roll out the drums and celebrate his pathetic failure and assault Against the Nigerian nation.

#wehavedecided

And so,DID HEAVEN FALL? Excuse me please, GEJ™ till 2019 .

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
ikombe:

Becos of ur above stupid reasons means jonathan should not sleep,eat or publish a book. Very soon you will say he shouldnt take his bath again becos chibok girls ave not been found. Idiat angry

U are a fool for thinking and typing this rubbish, if those girls were ur sister or ur daughter will u be coming here to type this rubbish. I'm not even sure u have a family, so u don't knw wat it takes to lose a member of a family#fool.

2 Likes

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Ikology(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

U are a fool for thinking and typing this rubbish, if those girls were ur sister or ur daughter will u be coming here to type this rubbish. I'm not even sure u have a family, so u don't knw wat it takes to lose a member of a family#fool.

Are you related to the girls? Are you from Chibok?
To hell with you and your Chibok war ever
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Excellentmind: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

As a concerned Nigerian, what action or actions have you taken to rescue not just all but one of the girls? Respond and let's take it from there. Ewu!
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
Godforbid grin
me lyk U 07032399448
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
ikombe:

imagine if ur child is among! You really need to learn what a true leader...

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
angrybird007:
Wait O!
How does this stop OUR GENERAL from being the next president undecided
Which general? Is it Mohammed Buhari or Muhammadu Buhari?
https://www.nairaland.com/2105799/busted-buhari-forged-wasc-result
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just imagine
"Jonathan...the people's choice"
To people of chad ne?
Wat nonsense

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by ratchetwrench: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
anonimi:

It seems you have imbibed too much of the propaganda, LIES, distortions and deceit of APC.

Otherwise if you want to see a GLIMPSE of his performance and compare with others before him to realise he is BETTER by far, please read 13 pages of the thread below =>

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Lagos-Ibadan express undergoing rehabilitation & expansion.

[img]http://transformationwatch.files./2014/04/nissan-lagos-factory-patrol-sweet.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2106456_gejmasstransit_jpeg06b55da820f2af18e1bb27b70dfeb165

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

Thanks for your response. I try as much as possible not to be influenced by propaganda from both parties and I'm not partisan. Despite what you have shown which I believe some of them are propaganda too, I will not sing GEJ song based on the following reasons.

1). When in January 1st 2012 the government of GEJ removed subsidy and fuel price jumped from N65 to N141, we all knew the chaos that followed the news. But in order to cool masses nerves he moved the price to 97 naira, and promised to use the N32 excess per liter to build infrastructure through the sure p program. With about 40 million liters of petrol consumed daily by Nigerians, an estimated 1.28 billion naira is made daily from poor nigerians as a result of fuel subsidy removal. Knowing that the fuel subsidy removal happened exactly 3 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days ago (1171 days), If my calculation is right, that's a whooping 1.5 trillion naira generated by this country from increasing people's suffering. If you expect me to praise him for providing locomotive trains, sub standard tarred roads and bags of rice with the humongous amount of money, then you are joking.

2) Why is all these projects springing up weeks to election? I believe is part of the propaganda the incumbent government is using to win some vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by juicebox: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:

and so much more ......

#wehavedecided

Youth Unemployment 50%, na u conduct the statistics. You "heard" that it's actually the Chadian army coordinating and winning the war against BH. You're just a fool.

GEJ till you get sense.
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by knowledgeable: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Daniyemi:

very, very stupid change. Have you seen now that is GEJ till 2019!!!!
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gej if u like go visit Moses or make Abraham endorse u, I don't care , I have made my decision... Buhari

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by paullo20: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
YOU ARE MY CHOICE
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by anwo247: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari is already a certified loser. grin

Sai Buhari till March 24th .... omo certificate dey important o grin
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by anwo247: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Sai Buhari till March 24th

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by ikombe: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

yetunsbay:
imagine if ur child is among! You really need to learn what a true leader...
the only time stupidd idiotss like both of you are allowed to type nonesense like d above u just wrote is when u are in a uniform , holding an ak47 and telling jonathan y he doesnt want to deploy you to d places where insurgency is goin on.
Cause those same people they deploy to fight for both of you hopeless lifes are children and fathers of other families. angry
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by sewentybaba: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by NetBizguy: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:

and so much more ......

#wehavedecided

I wish I saw your comment early enough I would have addressed all you stressed out one after the other, but in one question sentence; do you mean you mean the President/country should stand still because all these happened? answer me
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by 400billionman: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Internet warriors all over here.

CLUEfull people that cannot put food on their tables.

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by chuka22: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Any one directly or indirectly supporting APC and BUHARI, is either an illetrate or the definition of and idot and hopless organism. Buhari will never live in aso rock till his death, whaaaaat!!! Godforbid bad thing oo! In this 21st century?, some body with respect to traditional and moral values will come an rule a morden world, taaaaa!!! Godforbid this nemesis that wants to befall Nigeria.
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
ikombe:

He should kill himself joor.
To whom much power is given, much responsibility is totally expected,
He has no right to celebrate himself.
Every good thing that has ever happened in Nigeria happened in spite of Jonathan. Not because of him. So, he should stop claiming other people's credit. angry

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
ikombe:

the only time stupidd idiotss like both of you are allowed to type nonesense like d above u just wrote is when u are in a uniform , holding an ak47 and telling jonathan y he doesnt want to deploy you to d places where insurgency is goin on.
Cause those same people they deploy to fight for both of you hopeless lifes are children and fathers of other families. angry
Stop embarrassing yourself.
If Jonathan had taken the appropriate action in time, the chibok girls wouldn't have been kidnapped at all.
Also, we have the power in numbers to tackle insurgency.
Book haram is just 10,000 strong. Why can't we deploy 100,000 troops to fight them from all sides?
Also, why doesn't the army have a research facility?
Why can't we sponsor airstrikes?
Why can't we negotiate?
Why don't we have special forces deliver the girls?
Why can't Jonathan employ brilliant Nigerian minds to solve this puzzle?
Why isn't he thinking of all these?
Why is he at a party instead?

You have no right to bash me until you have answered these questions.
I'd like to see you try. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Excellentmind:

As a concerned Nigerian, what action or actions have you taken to rescue not just all but one of the girls? Respond and let's take it from there. Ewu!
Exactly. . . . wait o, he's not the president na, I'm sure the president is doing something about it since we voted for him to handle this kind of thing. . . . wait o, it seems he's at a party . . . blast it. Sai buhari joor

1 Like

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Jaisman26(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Collynzo419:

and so much more ......

#wehavedecided
VERY SURE UR BP LEVEL WILL SURELY RISE UP ON 28TH AS NIGERIANS NOW KNOW UR APC GAME PLANS..1. N200 TO A DOLLARS: WHY ARE U TALKING AS IF THE NAIRA FUMBLING STARTED DURING GEJ
2. YES AGREED THERE IS MASSIVE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS YET U REFUSED TO BLAME UR STATE GOVERNOR FOR EMPLOYMENT
3. INSECURITY IN THE NORTH EAST: MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHING WRONG FOR CHADIANS TO HELP NIGERIA OUT IF THE NEED BE....MIND U NIGERIA HAD ALSO HELPING OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN THEIR PROBLEMS TOO E.G LIBERIA, SIERRE LEONE, SUDAN SOMALIA, SOUTH AFRICA TO MENTION FEW. AFTER ALL BOKO HARAM IS A MUSLIM THING AND CHAD, NIGER ARE PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIMS COUNTRIES THAT HAVE HIGHER NUMBERS OF SYMPATHIZERS TO JOINT OR SUPPORT THIS RADICAL MOVEMENT IN THEIR PLACE. SO THEY ARE INDIRECTLY PROTECTING THEIR INTEREST AS WELL.
4. DESPERATE: HOW DID U AND APC UNDERSTAND THE TERM DESPERATE? IT IS A FACTOR OR PROCCESS of a person) having a great need or desire for something AT ALL COST. NOW GOING BY THE MEANING OF DESPERATE BETWEEN GMB AND GEJ WHO IS DESPERATE HERE? GEJ THAT HAS THE POWER ALREADY OR GMB THAT BEND LOSS IN GETTING POWER BY ALL MEANS? APC SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! S-H-A-M-E!!!!. WE WILL MARCH FORWARD FOR JONATHAN COME MARCH, 28TH. #DAZOL[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Abmarshalo(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2015
J
Re: The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan by billyG(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Which pple choice,they choose a wrong title for that book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet / Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.