Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Real Faces of scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Faces of scammers (2781 Views)

See The Faces Of Kidnappers Arrested In Abuja By Police & Weapons Recovered / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / Nigerians, Beware Of These Kind Of Scammers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
It has come to light that some fraudsters who hide under the guise of taking nigerian players abroad and duping them of their hard earned money. I personally have witnessed my kid brother being duped of over 950k all in the guise of taking him abroad to play professionally. This is their details. Olusola samson Abijo- 07036578058, Onifade james oluwatosin and Anoke Joseph. These guys specialize in getting fake visas for prospective players. This is a genuine awareness for the public to beware. I also have it on good faith that they also duped longkat of 850k amongst others.. Tellers and other means of payment made to them are also available. I followed the case then and it was mind blowing on how these guys operate with reckless abandon!!!!!!! Anoke is well versed in getting fake cable visas for players.

1 Share

Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
First picture is Abijo. Second picture is onifade who was arrested and locked up in Agodi prison on december. Third picture is Anoke john Joseph
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm aware there are much more other victims out there so, I'm using
this means to call them out with evidences.

Cc: justwise ikenna351 afam4eve OAM4J
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Kestolove(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yoruba and fraud..kai
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kestolove:
Yoruba and fraud..kai
My. Brother, this is beyond tribal affiliation. Anoke is from the east,Abijo grow in the north while onifade is from west this thread is gonna be very exposing. All to warn the general public.
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Imagine Anoke posting in his facebook that he was born 1960!!!! His also been post vacancy for housemaids in Dubai,kuwait,Jordan and Qatar etc!!!!! These guys make me sick!!!!!!!! Yet, they are still operating with boldness out there! We've already counted our loss and moved on. But I have a moral obligation to warn the general public out there to learn through our own experiences and not fall victim.
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Chubhie: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Where is EFCC when you need them?
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oluwatosin Onifade parades himself as a travel agent in Osogbo while Samson olusola Abijo parades himself as football manger and coach in Jos while Anoke Joseph parades himself as soccer agent and travel agent from lagos and ibadan. The general public is hereby warned!
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
It should be noted that none of these guys have crossed any of nigerian borders be it sudan,chad,Lome,Ghana,agadez etc either by camel,horse,donkey, foot,keke napep, okada or any other humanly identifiable means of transportation. It amazes me how my very own kid brother can fall for such under my watch!!!!!! Have told my brother to move on but, I own it as a moral obligation to warn potential victims who are so crazy bout leaving this country.
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
EFCC,ICPC,Inspector general of police have all been duly copied!!!! These are the guys giving this country a bad name out there!!!!
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2015
..Seun, this deserves front page
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
These guys are still duping people even on facebook!
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Anoke john has been tracked down
Re: Real Faces of scammers by amakachi: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ha,ha,ha criminal calling people that as work under him scammer, people the man that post this is the real criminal with is fake football agency CBSA SPORT MANAGEMENT he has dump me and many of my co players in the name that he is taking us to FLORIDA AMERICAN.goole www.Cbsasportmanagement .com

Re: Real Faces of scammers by amakachi: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
public this is the face of the REAL CRIMINAL ADETOKUNBO DANIEL BOLARINWA.I pity some of innocent colleaug players he may still be dumping very some your cup we be full.PUBLIC THIS IS THE MAIN SCAMMER THAT TOOK AWAY MY MONEY AND MY CO PLAYERS FROM ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Real Faces of scammers by Excel4u: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
@AMAKACHI thanks to u......am on of the victim which ds man called ADETOKUNBO DANIEL scammed he is just lying about those ppl he upload their photos here ...nairaland should something about this man for the blackmail
Have downloaded his pics here that is why I thank u amakachi for his photo the whole world will know u better ADETOKUNBO OLEEEE

Adetokunbo Daniel Abolarinwa u are big theif and smart scammer....we got all your info and we have seen that u are a liar.....u lied to us and send us out of the camp in Ibadan all in the name of looking for USA visa worth of 5Ok am getting many fact about u...u can't escape it u dis bloody scammer....the blames goes to those ppl that trusted u and believed u are real....PUBLIC BEWARE OF HIM OOOO
HE SCAMMED ME AND ALMOST 5 OF MY GUYS DURING HIS STUPID CAMPING
WE.NEVER BELIVE IT THAT U CAN COME HERE CALL THE PPL SCAMMER HERE WHEN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER
U NEVER SENT A PLAYER OUT ALL FOOL OF LIE AND SHOUT BUT THIS PPL U CALLED SCAMMER HERE HAVE SENT PLAYERS OUT WHICH I PERSONALY KNOW
OLORIBURUKU NI EEEE OO ADETOKUNBO DANIEL ABOLARINWA....WIT YOU AND YOUR ACCOMPLICE
U CANT ESCAPE IT
U MADE US TO OFFEND THOSE PPL WITH YOUR LIES AND DUBIOUS ATITTUDE
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Excel4u: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
My friend which u scammed will meet u here as u call yourself observer the fake
ADETOKUNBO DANIEL BIG THIEF
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2015
I can see the scammers who just registered here to deflect the hit on them. It is too easy to identify you scammers. It amazes me how you guys still find way to scam people with such shallow intellect. That you are quick to label me the owner of cbsa is laughable. I've got tellers of all monies you Abijo, Onifade and Anoke collected from my kid brother. Why then did Mr daniels Adetokunbo call the police and got onifade arrested and taken to court and even banks came to court and evidences were presented on how you guys were cloning bank tellers to deceive a foreign based Nigerian whose dream is to help talented footballers nurture and mature their games in his academy. That onifade spent his Christmas and new year in Agodi prisons is a testament to that while you Abijo escaped to Jos. I've gotten updates on all that transpired and I'm taking it personal on you guys. I can't be exposing all forms of scams and my kid brothers becomes a victim while I was away. This same Mr Daniels you talked about is the one that ended up getting visa and a club for my kid brother which the news I'm sure you guys have heard. My family have forgone the money but, I own it as a moral obligation to stop you guys.
Re: Real Faces of scammers by Observer2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Real Faces of scammers by sholasamson77: 10:27pm On May 11, 2020
Oh my God,this God is so wonderful,you CBSA Founder Bolarinwa Adetokunbo you can see your shame aclaimed Mr observer 2,the pit you dug for me and my colleagues you have fallen in there.You came to us scam us and our players,you made us codinators without any clear information,you kept us in darkness and the moment we left your camp you started blackmailing us.If my redeemer liveth if you have risen more than me in this life you will fall under my foot except I have done all these things you alleged me of doing.I brought 2 players from Jos,we spent 3 months in the camp without any progress,and you expected me to remain there leaving my family without food in Jos right,every set back I have settled that time you will suffer multiple of it except if I have done what you alleged me of even to the extent of bringing it to nairaland.You will be put to public shame in Jesus name except if I have conspire with you to cheat or scam any player.
Re: Real Faces of scammers by sholasamson77: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
Even as a codinator I paid for registration,God of vengeance I trust in you let me not be a shame concerning this false allegations.

(1) (Reply)

Fight In Gboko Between Nurtw And The Police / PHOTOS From The Burial Of Gen. Abacha's Spokesman, David Attah In Benue / Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.