Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Presidency Planning To Instigate Police Strike To Further Postpone The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Planning To Instigate Police Strike To Further Postpone The Elections (488 Views)

PLANNED POLICE STRIKE: Lawyer Sue Igp, Npf To Court / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Planning To Instigate Police Strike To Further Postpone The Elections by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just got this information that the presidency is planning to initiate a police strike that will further allow the president to shift the coming elections till a time when Jega tenure will expire.

I don't know how reliable this ccould be but it's worth analysing given the desperation of the president to win the election. Anybody within the police can either authenticate or refute the credibility of this strike.
Re: Presidency Planning To Instigate Police Strike To Further Postpone The Elections by pendy79: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sarboy:

I just got this information that the presidency is planning to initiate a police strike that will further allow the president to shift the coming elections till a time when Jega tenure will expire.

I don't know how reliable this ccould be but it's worth analysing given the desperation of the president to win the election. Anybody within the police can either authenticate or refute the credibility of this strike.

That is their PLan D and seems like their last resort now. Every other plot and plan have failed so far but do not worry, A lawyer onagoruwa have initiated a COURT PROCESS to stop any STRIKE ACTION.

The plot is real and A FACELESS GROUP OF PEOPLE claiming to be policemen have given a notice of the strike to both print and electronic media.

The daft man will tell you he is not desperate but he is doing everything possible to scuttle the election since he knows he is gonna lose.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / remember when this was a king and we yarn to have it / 5 Reason You Should Never Risk Ur Life In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.