Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? (4638 Views)

Amazing Story Of Shariffa Carlo's Conversion To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2009

The person who said above makes me understand more closely the violent and most fearful aspect of islam. For all those who think its a religion of "peace" . . . you have an uncomfortable truth to face.

The above person has probably never met a jew in his life and yet considers them an enemy and sons of pigs (as is written in his quran)?

Food for thot.
Spot on.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by osisi2(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
earthmama,you better comot here.
They already have talisman abi taliswoman with your name on it.
who knows how many are calling you in the mirror grin
It was Jarus,now Muhsin abi mushin
I hope you're stronger than they grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by javalove(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
davidylan:

May Allah strengthen HAMAS and shame the enemies, sons of pigs!!

The person who said above makes me understand more closely the violent and most fearful aspect of islam. For all those who think its a religion of "peace" . . . you have an uncomfortable truth to face.

The above person has probably never met a jew in his life and yet considers them an enemy and sons of pigs (as is written in his quran)?

Food for thot.

I would write worse things if people were waging war on Nigeria unjustly.

I'm only invoking the strength of Allah on the only group defending the helpless

and what can be said of som1 who rejoices at every palestinian killed, who supports all the atrocities of isreal with no tangible reasons and proud;y backs the atrocities up with his holy book, the bible.

He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by babs787(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
and what can be said of som1 who rejoices at every palestinian killed, who supports all the atrocities of isreal with no tangible reasons and proud;y backs the atrocities up with his holy book, the bible.

Some rely on the western propaganda and never confirmed what they hear while some act stupidly, rejoice at the killing of palestinian. Allah will definitely shame the hypocrite. To go into the story, they couldnt but quick at posting false prophecies they couldnt stand when exposed.

He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool

Sure. 100% fool.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Lagosboy: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2009
Here is a person that said the killings of children is justified because they are hamas in incubation.

This is the same person that laughs when the children are killed when the killer Olmert says he wept.

This is the same person that says Israel should wipe out the entire West Bank and Gaza population and take over the whole place.

Davidylan your hypocricy, hatred and parochiality knows no bound. moyin seriously its high time you retrace ur steps and shed the hate in you as it would lead you no where.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by JJYOU: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2009
you would have prefered israel giving knighthood to every hamas
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
The reason of their high rate of conversion to Christianity can be found in this rarely shown video below.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=57df27213ede1ac4ac78
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2009
@**Osisi: « #33 on: Yesterday at 07:54:51 PM »

earthmama,you better comot here.
They already have talisman abi taliswoman with your name on it.
who knows how many are calling you in the mirror

I think you are looking for the Thread of Hindu and occult, and then the babalawos and masonic. Thats will be in the general/religion mother board. This section is for the Muslims, the slaves and servants who are not proud and never arrogant to state their positions. We recognise that we are slaves and servants and are not passing for sons or daughters of our Creator.

It was Jarus,now Muhsin abi mushin
I hope you're stronger than they

You dey mind your christian sister. For Funmi, everything and anything permissable. She thinkss she is more than one woman. Thats what she thinks, until Allah gives her a Jarus, or a Muhsin. She will then know the difference between real man and the boys she has been hanging around. But guys, no more than one brother can be talking to any woman, at one time. The other brother needs his brother to have a full attention and consideration from the woman.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2009

I think you are looking for the Thread of Hindu and occult, and then the babalawos and masonic. Thats will be in the general/religion mother board. This section is for the Muslims, the slaves and servants who are not proud and never arrogant to state their positions. We recognise that we are slaves and servants and are not passing for sons or daughters of our Creator.
You guys are slaves to Allah or Mohammed? What kind of God enslaves his own children?. Thank God for Jesus because He made us princes and princesses by His sacrifice and we are no more slaves to anything rather we are small gods made in His image and likeness. I never knew there is still slavery after the one that happened in the US. You guys need another Abe Lincoln to challenge your allah for enslavement.

You dey mind your christian sister. For Funmi, everything and anything permissable. She thinkss she is more than one woman. Thats what she thinks, until Allah gives her a Jarus, or a Muhsin. She will then know the difference between real man and the boys she has been hanging around. But guys, no more than one brother can be talking to any woman, at one time. The other brother needs his brother to have a full attention and consideration from the woman.
When did muslims start calling each other 'brothers'? . Jarus is a gentleman and I wouldn't like to subdue him. If it were you that married me, you will be rest assured that you will be a slave for two masters. One for your allah and the other for Erelu, the goddess of your life. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
earTHMama:

When did muslims start calling each other 'brothers'? . Jarus is a gentleman and I wouldn't like to subdue him. If it were you that married me, you will be rest assured that you will be a slave for two masters. One for your allah and the other for Erelu, the goddess of your life. tongue tongue tongue tongue

i tire. when did slaves begin to see themselves as brothers? Are they not all merely slaves in the dungeons of their taskmaster?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
@earTHMama: « #40 on: Yesterday at 05:31:26 PM »

You guys are slaves to Allah or Mohammed?

Muhammad (AS) and all of us are slaves and servants of Allah. Now you know. But I intend to excite you, this morning.

What kind of God enslaves his own children?.

Allah does not have any children. This is the difference between a real God and the pretenders. The pretenders are surrounded with childrens and "helper gods". Just for kicks, who is the mother or who are the mothers of all the children of the christian God, or Gods, since there are three that witness in heaven; the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? Read again. The conjuctions "coma" along with the "and" simply let you know that you have more than One God.

Thank God for Jesus because He made us princes and princesses by His sacrifice and we are no more slaves to anything rather we are small gods made in His image and likeness. I never knew there is still slavery after the one that happened in the US.

Funmi is a goddess. **Osisi is also a goddess. Davidylan is a god. Wow, every one of you is a god. Who then is the real God? If you are a god or goddess and no slave or servant anymore, why worship any God? Am sorry, I forgot that you aguys are pretenters. Before Jesus made you princes and princesses, what were you in stature? And did Jesus willingly get sacrificed?

You guys need another Abe Lincoln to challenge your allah for enslavement.

Funmi. Wake up woman. I have news for you; Lincorn is dead. Barackallah Hussaine Obama is now the President of this Unisted States. And before the slavery that happened in US, there was the one that happened in Egypt. The slaves of pharaoh then were the family members of your lord, small god, Jesus. These people were called Israelites, before they change up to Jews.

[Quote]
When did muslims start calling each other 'brothers'? .
[/quote]

From during the lifetime of the Messenger (AS).

Jarus is a gentleman and I wouldn't like to subdue him. If it were you that married me, you will be rest assured that you will be a slave for two masters. One for your allah and the other for Erelu, the goddess of your life.

Funmi is having her own fantasy or maybe impossible wish, or allucination.

@davidylan: « #41 on: Yesterday at 06:48:18 PM »

i tire. when did slaves begin to see themselves as brothers? Are they not all merely slaves in the dungeons of their taskmaster?

What were the Hebrews/Israelites to one another under the Egyptian taskmasters? Sorry under their Tyrannical King Pharaoh and his Coptic clan/people? Sometimes, these little gods and goddesses, behave like Ogun or shango. They don't use their macaronis or marbles.

But of course the fake masters in time die. Example was Pharaoh. And the fake god or goddess, dies of or wastes away. Example was Jesus. But of course, Jesus didn't call himself a god. So the blame is on those who call him god. Like the shango worshippers, they take the blame too, unless Shango was like Jim Jones, of Jones town in Guyana. We all know what happened at the end. His worshippers ingested laced up cool aid drink. He was shot dead. The operating idea is death or wastage occurred.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2009
@earTHMama: « #40 on: Yesterday at 05:31:26 PM »

Muhammad (AS) and all of us are slaves and servants of Allah. Now you know. But I intend to excite you, this morning.

You can as well come and be my slave for a little pay. My own God cannot enslave you. How can a father enslave his own children in his own kingdom? How can a King enslave his prince and princesses?. You see what religion has reduced you to? A beast of burden . Come to Christ all you guys that are heavy laden, and you will have rest.

Allah does not have any children. This is the difference between a real God and the pretenders. The pretenders are surrounded with childrens and "helper gods". Just for kicks, who is the mother or who are the mothers of all the children of the christian God, or Gods, since there are three that witness in heaven; the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? Read again. The conjuctions "coma" along with the "and" simply let you know that you have more than One God.
What are you to Allah? His bitch?

Funmi is a goddess. **Osisi is also a goddess. Davidylan is a god. Wow, every one of you is a god. Who then is the real God? If you are a god or goddess and no slave or servant anymore, why worship any God? Am sorry, I forgot that you aguys are pretenters. Before Jesus made you princes and princesses, what were you in stature? And did Jesus willingly get sacrificed?
You have a very shallow understanding. Religion has messed you up big time.

Funmi. Wake up woman. I have news for you; Lincorn is dead. Barackallah Hussaine Obama is now the President of this Unisted States. And before the slavery that happened in US, there was the one that happened in Egypt. The slaves of pharaoh then were the family members of your lord, small god, Jesus. These people were called Israelites, before they change up to Jews.
When did Barrack become Barackallah?.

Funmi is having her own fantasy or maybe impossible wish, or allucination.
Typical Ijebu man. It's hallucination and not Allucination. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 2:23am On Jan 30, 2009
dont worry about my writing. In the heat of argument, many things are overlooked. Just imagine your Erelu accent on speech?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan: A Quranic Narrative, A Gift For The Muslim. / Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.