Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,144 members, 7,970,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Are All Females Naturally Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Females Naturally Like This? (4143 Views)

To All Females With Small B00bs / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females / How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by djeezy(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2015
I don't lock my phones. I'll give it to you when you ask. You'll find nothing. There are some people you just can't catch cheating with proof. All you can do is suspect them.
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehe.. Osikwanu smart tongue
Una never jam fbi inclined grin

Mma kwa?? Ifukwala uzuu.. Ifubede ihe bu mma mammy water, ifuzikwanu that one, you will be dead and buried grin grin
LOL.. Who those ones don help?

I'm talking about the current one I'm seeing tongue

Ndi igbo si na anya furu ugo jaa ugo mma Maka na adighi afu ugo kwada grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by RomanceLander(f): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2015
djeezy:
I don't lock my phones. I'll give it to you when you ask. You'll find nothing. There are some people you just can't catch cheating with proof. All you can do is suspect them.

The cheat expert talking
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by sexylogan(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Nope.. i don't. somethingsss are better left unknown..

But when a girl wants to snoop on a guy, she should just go through the texts exchanged with the guys, she is gon find the whole exclusive gists there!! lipsrsealed

Sweerie, are you sure? tongue
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by djeezy(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
RomanceLander:

The cheat expert talking
Keep quiet. embarassed
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

LOL.. Who those ones don help?

I'm talking about the current one I'm seeing tongue

Ndi igbo si na anya furu ugo jaa ugo mma Maka na adighi afu ugo kwada grin grin
Heheheh
Negodu ka isi choo ji igbo were finish mu grin grin
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheh
Negodu ka isi choo ji igbo were finish mu grin grin
grin tongue

I was raised with it cool

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

grin tongue

I was raised with it cool
Jisie ike cheesy
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Jisie ike cheesy
LOL... Daalu cool
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Dreyl(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Nope.. i don't. somethingsss are better left unknown..

But when a girl wants to snoop on a guy, she should just go through the texts exchanged with the guys, she is gon find the whole exclusive gists there!! lipsrsealed
for that your fish brain? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics / Doggy Style With Jane (18+) Bleep Rated / 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.