Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Am 20 years old, i am clean, gentle and not too broked-assed.
The problem is, i can't approach a lady when i do i start fidgeting and end saying nonsense or the words choke in my mouth and my hands become all sweaty.
Please with tips on how to gain confidence pls. I NEED HELP.
Re: I Need Help by temitemi1(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Work on ur self esteem... Goodluck!
Re: I Need Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Work on ur self esteem... Goodluck!
as my oga at the said, work on ur self esteem. U'll soon overcome it, no 1 was born a prof. in T.T.
Re: I Need Help by yuncka: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2015
The posters above me have said more of the remedies.

U can also discuss wit Ur sisters or female cousins, U can even do sketch rehearsals wit dem. Have dem assess U and advice U on the various tins to work on.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Expand your knowledge and start chatting up girls you have no intention of wooing. When your comfortable doing that, try to woo your crush. And never make the obvious obvious.
Re: I Need Help by Mhizizzy(f): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Den u Sud learn how to calm down

D girl wont eat you up..

Itz nervousness

It happened to me wen I started facing crowds..
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Make friends with a lot of females
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Go and read ur books, son.
Re: I Need Help by ronald4lif(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amybijou:
Go and read ur books, son.

Can't one read their books and still have a girlfriend angry
Re: I Need Help by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
To the original poster, you have to work on your self esteem and confidence like many above have said. Women don't bite, the worse they would say is no.

You shouldn't just attempt to kick off a relationship with a random girl you're not friends with. I will advise you first become casual friends with a crush of yours and gain her trust and confidence, take the friendship gradually until you find it convenient to tell her your true intentions. This will be easier if you're in uni, as there are lots of ways to interact with your crush.

It only takes people with a great deal of confidence to just woo a lady they're not friends with or don't know from anywhere. Don't tow this route until your confidence level is rightly shaped.
Re: I Need Help by Fulaboy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op unless you tell me the type of the gun your crush is holding or else I won't advice undecided
Re: I Need Help by Marcus3883(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Make sure u brush 2ice daily cheesy...u ll gain more confidence knowing a gal wont faint wen u talk grin
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Can't one read their books and still have a girlfriend angry

No 2nd son, he will get distracted...lolz
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=31855391][i]To the original poster, you have to work on your self esteem and confidence like many above have said. Women don't bite, the worse they would say is no.

You shouldn't just attempt to kick off a relationship with a random girl you're not friends with. I will advise you...

O boy, u be counselor?
Not bad at all
Re: I Need Help by ivyT(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Den u Sud learn how to calm down

D girl wont eat you up..

Itz nervousness

It happened to me wen I started facing crowds..

grin
Re: I Need Help by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amybijou:

No 2nd son, he will get distracted...lolz

angry
Re: I Need Help by ronald4lif(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
author=Amybijou post=31857407]

I be learner ohh. cheesy
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP, that woman wey u dey feer, is by mistake she come sheet for ur toilet one day and u come smell am, that na d last day u go feer talk to woman.

Dem dey sheet too angry

If say, them no dey sheet, me sef for feer approach, but them dey sheet.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Expect Ladies To Look On A Date / Girls Could Be So Heartless Atimes / ~ Where On Earth Is She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.