Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,215 members, 7,967,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look (26547 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
thank Jesus Christ our God Almighty.
buhari rejected u so also u have reject him on march 28th

Gej accept u so also u have giving him victory
Amen .
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by mistiquephat(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2015
@hoodlink. You are making me remember my generea Buhari a lot o. With ur advertisement.: buy 500gb.(500General Buhari) buy 10000MB. (10000Muhamad Buhari). You are making me obsessed with the name.

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by AshantiDimaria(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
She looks like Satan's wife too bad for eyes.
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by emperorchedda(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015
julietchic:
tiwa is hotter than this lady( waje)
You need to know what 'hot' is. This lady def personifies hotness
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by timunstopable: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Werin bad abt fat pple

fat pple are they not human beings

by the way saw saw her singing in benin for buhari she don add weight again

also worthy of note she sang for Gej on Sunday sang for buhari on wed ...sang for Gej again on thurs na she dey collect all the dollars from both sides
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by zigger(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fat. I hate fat! Am allergic to obese pple
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by ellahzy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
congrats.. or

congrats dearie
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by tochstorm(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she def looks good! congrats cheesy
zombie pose.
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ive got my mind on those tittiies and those tittiies on my mind tongue
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Sugahylz(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
julietchic:
tiwa is hotter than this lady( waje)

Nobody asked undecided
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by holluwai(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
these pictures are so old!
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shes looking better with the weight loss smiley
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by 1miccza: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na this one be weight loss? I think say she go don be like toothpick sef...
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by AlphaDibia(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
zigger:
Fat. I hate fat! Am allergic to obese pple

Wetin? Fat and Obese are now one and the same thing?
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by amazingfatlose(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na wa ooo is that the way to loss weight

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.