Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Should I Have Held My Apology? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Held My Apology? (3919 Views)

She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / My Apology To Crazyquinn / Mama Nneka My Neighbour Wife Held My Trouser And Told Me She Likes Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
menix:

Oga wat re u saying pls..

Som1 barges into his house to insult him nd all he did was to ask her to get her as.s off his flat nd u saying thrash..

The gal actions were premeditated, meaning shez having som grudges or seeking attention..

D greatest insult som1 could give to u is barging into ur living room to insult u.

OP u sef try, i salute u....

You lot should read between the lines.

The Op didn't at any point state that this lady barged into his house neither did he state at any point that the lady insulted him.

He only stated that he got pissed off at the lady's baseless claims which reeked of ingratitude.

You lot should stop tweeking this report abegi.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Oya sorry...

hifaif:

Sounds like mockery to me.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

[s]I'll bitch-slap you and still take you to the cleaners.

You're not on my level.

And just you know, I'm not new to war of words. So my candid advice for you is to watch your gob and save your home some embarassement.

Don't be an obnoxious nitwit.[/s]
Dumb fvcking ass.

It's embarrassment, you obdurate _wanker!

Make good your claim of making me deactivate or shut the fvck up. I have no time for fools blowing hot air over my moniker, throwing _stupid warnings across my way. I spit on your face, _bitch.

Go get busy with making me deactivate. Alert me when you're done.

For now, get the fvck off my mentions. I have a wedding to attend. _Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oya sorry.

hifaif:

Sounds like mockery to me.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by menix(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You lot should read between the lines.

The Op didn't at any point state that this lady barged into his house neither did he state at any point that the lady insulted him.

He only stated that he got pissed off at the lady's baseless claims which reeked of ingratitude.

You lot should stop tweeking this report abegi.

Oga u should go bak nd read pls..

'Came in nd started saying BS' according to d OP, mst b d lady started toasting him abii?

Broz jst calm down, every dude cant b a sisi u re proving to b....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Have Mercy on US all!!!

KingTom:

JESUS!!!! shocked
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Have Mercy on US all!!!

Amen grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking ass.

It's embarrassment, you obdurate _wanker!

Make good your claim of making me deactivate or shut the fvck up. I have no time for fools blowing hot air over my moniker, throwing _stupid warnings across my way. I spit on your face, _bitch.

Go get busy with making me deactivate. Alert me when you're done.

For now, get the fvck off my mentions. I have a wedding to attend. _Idiot.

These gibberish you keep enunciating won't get you anywhere.

The money spent on your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place.

Alternatively, the money spent on your education should have been given to the "go & die" widow in your state of origin.

If you weren't a pus-oozing red-boil on the arsë of humanity you wouldn't have thought of attacking me for no damn reason.

I'm going to be your worst nightmare, so scamper off to a priest for the lord's protection.

Anuofia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
menix:

Oga u should go bak nd read pls..

'Came in nd started saying BS' according to d OP, mst b d lady started toasting him abii?

Broz jst calm down, every dude cant b a sisi u re proving to b....

This section has lost its glory. Kids are everywhere seriously trying to show off.

How does the phrase ''Came in'' translate to ''Barge in''?

How does the phrase ''Started saying BS'' translate to ''Insult''?

Answers on a postcard.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by MDelgado(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not a fvcking average nigerian.

No one has the rights to barge into my room and disrespect me and still expect an apology. Am I apologizing that you barged into my room, or am I apologizing for your own mistake - for not realizing that I have been at the fore front of people seeking a solution to the problem?

Fvck you and your _stupid simple minded pvssy whipped opinions.

I give respect to whoever deserves it.

Tell me how she wasn't wrong. Where was her _stupid ass when the other meetings were going on? Oh, because she's a lady, she should dish out bullshit, and I accept that? Fvck that _shit!

Someone needed to make up, someone needed to act maturely, and nigga, someone fvcking needed to learn from her cretinous mistake! How do you learn from a mistake if I pamper you, in the guise of being a gentleman? Respect is reciprocal, dipshit!

Fvck your self awareness and consideration. You are the average sissified nigerian man. You worship women because you are too fvcking dumb to be blunt when you are supposed to. There's a difference between a push over and a gentleman. Push overs are idiots! A gentle man knows when to be a man, when to be blunt, and more importantly, he knows what respect is all about.

Get the fvck out of here with your warped, simple minded and lopsided opinion!

Chop knuckle!
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by menix(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

This section has lost its glory. Kids are everywhere seriously trying to show off.

How does the phrase ''Came in'' translate to ''Barge in''?

How does the phrase ''Started saying BS'' translate to ''Insult''?

Answers on a postcard.

Wat ve refering mii 2 a kid ve to do wiv expressing my Opinion..

I am very sure u re my junior buh if going petty makes u an adult, carry on..

Its so certain guyz here re empowered hiding behind a system..
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
MDelgado:

Chop knuckle!
Ma nigga.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
menix:

You have time replying that _idiot sissy.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
menix:

Why are you playing victim?

You called me a sissy 'cause I presented a different view that doesn't align with yours, and I called you a kid for emitting such word.

I don't instigate e-wars, but when a fellow who feels the formal education he received has fed him enough grammars, starts asking for wars, I gladly give it to them.

We were rolling quite fine until you used the term sissy.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by passionate88: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
hifaif:
There has been power outage in the building where I live for days now. We the guys on the block have been meeting to find a solution to it.

Yesterday, after one such meetings, I went to my apartment to continue working on my laptop but this girl who lives in one of the flats close to mine just came in and started saying BS that I was with my laptop while guys like me were busy looking for solutions to our problems. I was angry because I had been more active than most of these guys she was referring to. Her outburst seemed so unfair and ungrateful. So, I spoke harshly to her and asked her get her sorry ass out of my flat.

Later, after cooling down, I went to her flat and apologized. Her attitude was still horrible even though she accepted my apology.

Now, I have some regrets going back to apologize.
Trying to act a 'gentleman' to a Nigerian girl is like trying to teach a lion how to eat grass on a daily basis. You fall your hand BIG time. She entered your house, abused you, you returned the favour... After everything you still went ahead to apologise to her?. Guy you dull big time. Na ur type dey open teeth anyhow with girls for compound. Take this advise "Too much familiarity with a Nigerian girl breeds disrespect"..
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by menix(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
You have time replying that _idiot sissy.

Seriously, i rest my case wiv him..

I wish him well wiv his personality..
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Oya sorry...

OK smiley
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
passionate88:
Trying to act a 'gentleman' to a Nigerian girl is like trying to teach a lion how to eat grass on a daily basis. You fall your hand BIG time. She entered your house, abused you, you returned the favour... After everything you still went ahead to apologise to her?. Guy you dull big time. Na ur type dey open teeth anyhow with girls for compound. Take this advise "Too much familiarity with a Nigerian girl breeds disrespect"..

I am not dull. And I am very reserved outside Nairaland. Check my signature.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Why are you playing victim?

You called me a sissy 'cause I presented a different view that doesn't align with yours, and I called you a kid for emitting such word.

I don't instigate e-wars, but when a fellow who feels the formal education he received has fed him enough grammars, starts asking for wars, I gladly give it to them.

We were rolling quite fine until you used the term sissy.

Let it slide. Your comments on the issue were very helpful.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
The girl was back in my flat some minutes ago. She came to apologize. She is even charging her phone in my sitting room right now.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hugs!!!

hifaif:

OK smiley
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm ok ooo good Neighbor!

hifaif:
The girl was back in my flat some minutes ago. She came to apologize. She is even charging her phone in my sitting room right now.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
hifaif:
That's good to hear...
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by childluck(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
"Women r considered fragile, but I ve never seen anything as easily wounded as a man's EGO" pele!

So very true.

OP - she will calm down later and appreciate you for apologising to her.
You have respected her by doing that and a sensible person will know that.

otherwise, just maintain - there is nothing to regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Hugs!!!

*Kisses her hard. Apologizes. Runs off*
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
childluck:

So very true.

OP - she will calm down later and appreciate you for apologising to her.
You have respected her by doing that and a sensible person will know that.

otherwise, just maintain - there is nothing to regret.

Thanks, bro.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
D1ck:
That's good to hear...

cool smiley.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Hmmmm ok ooo good Neighbor!

smiley
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sometin like dis happened in my office dec 2014.
This lady (a supposed superior with a BSc) addressed Me (An MSc holder) in an unofficial language, and I told her not to do dat again, instead of takin correction, she dared me for havin d guts to tell her how to address me.
I talked sense into her dat day and we both almost got suspended.
When I got home, I called her and apologised for everytin, and she was even tryin to claim right for insultin my person.
FAST FORWARD to january 2015!
The promotion av bn waitin for since I rounded up my masters programme finally came and boy oh boy, it will take dis particular lady 10 years to smell my new position.
And now she's bn formin fake friendship and closeness wit me. But notin concern agbero wit overload abeg.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
hifaif:
they will always come back. Yeye females

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Weight After Marriage? (100% Mature Minds) / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... / See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.