Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) (40302 Views)

Civil Defense, Wai Brigade And Forest Guard, Here Is New Assignments For You! / Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by ipleddge: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ameachi is very loyal to Apc,I wish him best
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by BSF: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
coolscott:
I don't know where this was, but the APC was clearly addressing the public (in public) here and Amaechi does look like he's playing the role of unofficial bodyguard

He is angry because Atiku has taken his seat on the table. Everyone including buhari are just trying to calm him down.Remember he and Atiku have been been having a running battle about how the campaign should be run . For Atiku to come and take his seat on the table despite Amaechi efforts in the party is what Amaechi cannot condone.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by lastpage: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
garrix8:
God Bless Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi. History will remember him kindly as one who worked tirelessly to bring in a Government of hope, peace, progress and unity.

Amaechi it is well with you.

Infact, it is as if he is NOT IGBO by lineage!

I guess in every race, there are usually exceptions!

I have watched him speak, act and his general demeanor..... makes me wonder whether he is of some mixed blood.
Just look at the way he handled FFK during that interview?
Looking at the pix, he knows he is the younger fella amongst the heavy-weights but no less important.... yet he uses his youthful energy to the advantage of the whole group.

I wont be surprised if this guy picks the VeePEe ticket with Fashola .... in the next dispensation.
though l worry that his "Igbo roots" judging by their immoral acts at this moment, may be a disadvantage to him

Can someone who knows his family roots tell us more abou thtis amiable man?

He does not fit the general definition!

Lastpage!
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by nduchucks: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
See haters. shocked

If Burari wins, Amaechi will become one of the most powerful people in Nigeria. Amaechi is brighter than most of you would like to believe. He is a young man with a very real potential of ruling this country in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by lastpage: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
bolivnnaija:
Ameachi has for long remain a caricature of his former self. He has allowed himself to be reduced to a mere follower whereas his state looks upon him for leadership.

Unfortunately, you do not know the difference between a leader and a Boss!

Amaechi is a LEADER...... Leading from the front while watching from the back.

Watch this guy called Amaechi... his humility and moral steadfastness would take him to places...just watch.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
garrix8:
God Bless Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi. History will remember him kindly as one who worked tirelessly to bring in a Government of hope, peace, progress and unity.

grin
garrix8:

MuoaaaaaaaaHO!!!!!!!! DREAM>>>>>> Bomboyi wake up!
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by redsun(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
natty2014:
If all ur family member + extended family can have 10% of what dis man has ,people from ur village wil make u their king immediatly.idiot.

Only an inherent fooll,a typical Nigerian will envy a thief that destroys the lives of millions just to call him/herself a rich person.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by Samirana360(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
B4 nko....na bodyguard e be na..
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
coolscott:
I don't know where this was, but the APC was clearly addressing the public (in public) here and Amaechi does look like he's playing the role of unofficial bodyguard
you well so, that must be photo shop! You people shuold tell us ur plans for Nigerian tho we know already! Because we are not buying propaganda.

Sai Baba,
March4Buhari.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by crisycent: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
House boy.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is a bodyguard of course...cant u see ppl like atiku ,buhari on seat his just an errand boy
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by tonychristopher: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
lastpage:

I have watched him speak, act and his general demeanor..... makes me wonder whether he is of some mixed blood.
Looking at the pix, he knows he is the younger fella amongst the heavy-weights but no less important.... yet he uses his youthful energy to the advantage of the whole group.

I wont be surprised if this guy picks the VeePEe ticket with Fashola .... in the next dispensation.
though l worry that his "Igbo roots" judging by their immoral acts at this moment, may be a disadvantage to him

Lastpage!

Does your mama toto fit the general defnition of women

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by crackhouse(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shame Buhari
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by coolscott(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
hope4nigeria:
you well so, that must be photo shop! You people shuold tell us ur plans for Nigerian tho we know already! Because we are not buying propaganda.

Sai Baba,
March4Buhari.

While I support GEJ, this is not truly and anti-buhari post.
Just sharing a funny picture coming out of the activities of our election season
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by discusant: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Descartes:
That's the errand boy there !

The errand boy, Amaechi, willing to have all his Rivers state burn, because of his personal differences with Goodluck Jonathan family.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by Mayydayy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
themilanway:
You don't know where the event took place yet you are quick to assume he is a body guard.

Get a job man

AMEN
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by vicosta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
In the presence of big boyz
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by discusant: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Your thought process , I mean, your mimdset, depicts you as an unrepentant evil parasite who is hellbent on using every crude method available to suck his host, suck and suck his host, till parasite and host die and get buried.

May your small intelligence of a parasite make you quench quicker and leave your host to survive.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by klax(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haba biko God Amaechi from driver to errand boy and now from that errand boy office to body guard again soon it will in the gate or be a cleaner but wait a minute is Amaechi still a governor or ex or retired governor? because why living is he living his state and all the official duties and be seen everywhere like this please is this normal for a sitting governor Though I may be wrong just asking.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Descartes:
That's the errand boy there !

...errand boy who will become "Chief of Staff to the President" (COS).
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by preselect(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

hahahahahahahahaha grin this is what APC has in mind for mr Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin . . . . after standing guard for General Boko and his cohorts. . . he may then be considered for a potential vice to future president fashola grin grin grin grin grin grin

amechi you see wetin you do yourself so cheesy
A-Amechi's
P-Problem
C-Continues
grin grin

nduchucks:
See haters. shocked

If Burari wins, Amaechi will become one of the most powerful people in Nigeria. Amaechi is brighter than most of you would like to believe. He is a young man with a very real potential of ruling this country in the future.

grin grin my brother, you are busy thinking of amechi ruling this country one day, they are busy thinking of how to consider him as a potential running mate to a potential futer president fashola grin grin grin grin grin

THEY DONT LIKE YOU !!! Stop trying to please them. . . they will never like you. you really think the hausa man or yoruba man will stand up in the future and vote for an igbo man to rule nigeria?. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . .
wake up!!!
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
coolscott:

While I support GEJ, this is not truly and anti-buhari post.
Just sharing a funny picture coming out of the activities of our election season
but that isn't a joke section?
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by HopeAtHand: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
byrron:
His job descriptions are just too numerous to mention i.e

1: Financier
2: driver
3: dancer
4: women's hair stylist
5: parrot
6: alarmist
7: clown
8: Fraud
9: cultist
10: Looks and acts like a gay
11: okon a.k.a boy boy

Ameachi can become anything he has been programmed to become.

Buahahahahahahahahha.

Bros abeg, reduce d insult..na my state guvnor be dat..after May29, u fit make list for Amaechi. grin grin
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by 400billionman: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chimarto:
I pit Ameachi my mentor. lol..........it gonna be well if only you follow the champions you left because you have no place in that "All Progressive Confident" GMB

You must be " Professor Yemi Osunbade ".. of " Indefenent Nigeria Electrical Commission "...

Kwo ??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by 400billionman: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adekorya:
All the reaction of Amaechi this day is actually showing his regret.

He never seems focus in all Apc Gathering.

Mayb he don see the picture.

He don dey realize say Apc are just using his Financial Power.

Use and Dump.

Pity the guy small..
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by drauj(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
garrix8:

I love you dear. People with eyes to see. God shall continue to Butter your bread.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
he has been like that right from the time of odili grin
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by preselect(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
NovusHomo:

...errand boy who will become "Chief of Staff to the President" (COS).

the chief of staff will only be as influential as the president wants him to be undecided

he can be chief of staff and still be houseboy while major decisions are made by the agboro in lagos and the general's cousins in katsina

undecidedyou nova see anything. . . . .
both Amaechi and Osinba. . . . (whatever his name is). . are going to be errand boys for Tifnoubou and General Boko grin grin

i swear Amaechi go wash plate tire grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by simdam500(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal: Lol, he looks good to me, looks like he is giving respect to the Older men, that's all.
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by egobetatoday: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jinyjagz:
buhari b lyk amechi zumana, get me anoder biro dis one is not working nd b fast danallah

mehnnnnn ...i had a good laugh
Re: Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) by efemena22(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
coolscott:
he looks more like d official messenger of d apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.