Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) (8750 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) by nzeadachie: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2015
OH OH OH I COULD REMEMBER THAT ALL THEIR PARTY LEADERS WENT TO LONDON THAT PERIOD, SO THEY ALL WENT THERE TO BAIL THE TERRORIST, SHAME TO ALL BUHARI'S SUPPORTERS, HAHAHAHAHA I HEARD THAT TINUBU RUN AWAY WHEN THEY CAME TO ARREST THE TERRORIST
Re: Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) by mrmetoo1: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Dies d video look unreal to u
Or u r still waiting for a paper abi.
If it were written u would Ve demanded for a video.
Hmm.

The video is real quite alright. Were they being arrested? That's another question. That's an armored car and they might have thought he needed protection because of the protests or whatever, those guys don't take chances. Do you know how embarrassing it'll be for them if another country's presidential candidate got killed/harmed in their country, so to me I saw a video of the British police taking extra precaution.

Back to the papers, you'll agree with me that if they got arrested that'll be a huge story. That'll be a story everyone would want to hear, so how'll they get arrested and no one would report it? Not his enemies, not his friends, doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour / Stop Buhari From Spending ₦26 Billion On Travels, Meals, SERAP Urges Court / Nigeria's Debt Profile On All Time High

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.