Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,258 members, 7,967,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (50978 Views)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Vince77(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Islie:

Most are due to nagging attitude of the wife, change of the person they were dating from the person they now married, physical appreciation of woman(weight gain), not dressing like the lady they once date

So, the variety is just an added reasongrin
U r so correct.... people feel too relaxed after wedding. They dont do d tins dey used to do dat makes dia partners want them all the time...
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Islie: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vince77:
U r so correct.... people feel too relaxed after wedding. They dont do d tins dey used to do dat makes dia partners want them all the time...

Chop knuckle man......
I feel that's one reason divorce is on high BTW both sexes when they feel to fulfill their part
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
How can u know if someone is deceitful and cheating on you. Dating is not that important to some people they fool themselves in believing that they will be different when they commit.
When you're engaged it's that more serious and I think at this point you rehearse happy home so there are no big surprises. Sorry that's of topic.

And don't you think he did shows those triats during the engaged time but she never took note because am of the school that a broken engagement is preferable than a broken marriage unless if needed
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Vince77(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Islie:

Chop knuckle man......
I feel that's one reason divorce is on high BTW both sexes when they feel to fulfill their part
*chops knuckle*....... yes ur right again.... that's y dis marriage tin dey tire me sometimes...
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by koyyess: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please alienate yourself from that old dirty dog. Now I understand why ladies don't marry for love or want to suffer with any broke guy. Dudes ain't loyal.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Correct man ...supporting dissolution so he can continue with his runsz hahahaa SMH some men shaaa grin

dre11:
Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich

Or

Their had been pointers that the man will be promiscuous but the woman decide not to take note or ignore those pointers.

Just as this court proceedings played out

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigtt76:
Correct man ...supporting dissolution so he can continue with his runsz hahahaa SMH some men shaaa grin

Did I support it or am just giving reasons that would have made him take the actions.......

But, did you see any justification from meundecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ijustdey: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
koyyess:
Please alienate yourself from that old dirty dog. Now I understand why ladies don't marry for love or want to suffer with any broke guy. Dudes ain't loyal.

and who tells you that the bitches are also loyalundecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by koyyess: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
ijustdey:

and who tells you that the bitches are also loyalundecided
Use your mother as a case study to prove me wrong.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Chigold101(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
April07:
Okay this is funny..

She should gerout of that marriage and take every damn dime the man has. angry
there is no such law in Nigeria.

The man sef don tire for the marriage too. He also wants divorce.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
To me, d man has been in d game b4 he married her, its a pity she didnt shine her eyes well, we ave to b careful wen selecting a life's partner 4 d singles, dis is just a lesson 4 those who ave eyes to read.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ijustdey: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
koyyess:
Use your mother as a case study to prove me wrong.

are you saying you did use your father as a case study to come up with your earlier assumption on dudes aren't......... undecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by koyyess: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
ijustdey:

are you saying you did use your father as a case study to come up with your earlier assumption on dudes aren't......... undecided
I cannot speak for my father. The society permits disloyalty among male folks. Be objective when creating arguments...you damn know I'm saying the truth.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by April07: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
heii shut up girl,u think is so easy to do as u say it, your own time lets see the type of man u will marry..

Oya na I don notice you. Swerve.. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by DrRiley(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
[i][/i]
imbless:
that man is a shameless he goat.
funny words,have you ever seen a shy he goat?. The man has been a womaniser since day one[i]
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Oahray: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
April07:
Okay this is funny..

She should gerout of that marriage and take every damn dime the man has. angry
hmmm...
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by April07: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm...

You disagree... Oya.. I'm listening tongue
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Oahray: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
April07:

You disagree... Oya.. I'm listening tongue
*tells her something others can't hear*
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by April07: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Oahray:
*tells her something others can't hear*

I refuse to hear you
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Oahray: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2015
April07:

I refuse to hear you
*uses sign language*
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by JayJustus(m): 1:57am On Mar 22, 2015
KONJI MOVEMENT just got started!!!
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ijustdey: 3:02am On Mar 22, 2015
koyyess:
I cannot speak for my father. The society permits disloyalty among male folks. Be objective when creating arguments...you damn know I'm saying the truth.

what you just say is culture and societal dependent
some culture do promote women not to be loyal
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2015
April07:

Thanks hun kiss
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2015
April07:

He's an hideot on heat grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by bigtt76(f): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Naaaaa not you! I was referring to the foolish husband grin

dre11:

Did I support it or am just giving reasons that would have made him take the actions.......

But, did you see any justification from meundecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by April07: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Dimples192:

He's an hideot on heat grin

grin
I guessed so grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by April07: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Oahray:
*uses sign language*

OHhhh... Yes.. I love YouTube tongue tongue
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Kei144(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2015
dre11:
Responding, Mudashiru did not deny the allegations. “Everything she said is true. I support our marriage dissolution,” he said.

This is the one that made me laugh. The man wants absolute freedom to swim in what the wife accused him of.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by wasmilebags: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
When a man is rich is he expected to drink fanta, coke and beer alone come off it and face d reality of life and stay with ur childeren and don't put them on d dis advantage side
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by freshdude99(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
chipmunkey:
[size=15pt]Did she just say "He lacks good taste?" [/size] shocked
Lol ur head di there. She don pass judgement on herself already cheesy cheesy
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by freshdude99(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Dimples192:
" Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich "

In this case yes.

He wasn't a cheat when he couldn't afford it. Now his wealth is the excuse for his infidelity. She was very smart not to sleep with him. Life is sweet. It's a shame he wasted 20 yrs of her life those were her best years.
Karma will deal with him.
In as much I agree with u totally hun here's the woman's statement""He lacks good taste?" shocked lol hun that wife is very funny tho, she passed judgment on herself cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.