Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

FC Thun Noah Uche Seeks Eaglet Call Up !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Thun Noah Uche Seeks Eaglet Call Up !! (464 Views)

Gernot Rohr Visits Super Eagles New Invitee, Hannover 96’s Noah Joel Bazee / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FC Thun Noah Uche Seeks Eaglet Call Up !! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
FC Thun’s U16 defence stalwart, Noah Uche has made known his intention of representing Nigeria at the 2015 Fifa U17 World Cup. The Golden Eaglets placed fourth at the 2015 African U17 Championship in Niger and secured one of four spots to represent the continent.

Born to a Nigerian father, Magma Uche in 1999, the player began his playing career with Young Boys of Berne before he was snapped up by FC Thun owing to his exceptional talent.

“It is my personal wish to play for Nigeria. I may not have spent enough time to build the physique and ruggedness of a typical Nigerian but I have other skills to make up for that,” Uche told Goal.

“I was told the Golden Eaglets didn’t do well at the African Championship. I still believe that we have enough time to prepare for the World Cup between now and October.

“I will like to be given a call up to show the Eaglets coaches what I have got.”

Uche is presently chased by clubs in the English Premier League and may switch base before the end of the season if everything goes well.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/10039102

(1) (Reply)

Meet the 100yrs old who has set a new 1500m swimming record / Bet Predictions For Saturday April 11 / Team Man Pacquiao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.