Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,626 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents (525 Views)

What Will You Do If You Spouse Slap You / 17 Lies Your Parents Told You As A Kid (that You Still Kinda Believe) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by akomolafe2(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
PLEASE WHAT WILL U DO IF YOUR SPOUSE SLAP YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE SLAP YOUR FATHER ANY ?
OR ANY OF THE WIVES IN YOUR FAMILY SLAP YOUR MOTHER
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by olu77(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is only possible in Nollywood
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
I swear, na spirit dey comment for dis thread,

2 posts, 1 view,

Biko, how is dat possible

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
she should be ready to VISIT HELL for a vacation,

slap my blood?!!?!? she gonna wish she never got to know me. well such thing won't happen to my kind of person.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by amunkita(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Am sure d person mst ve bought a befittin Casket, knowin my kind exist in dat family...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Find out why
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Divorce na ni. Cos I can't stand living with such person. Either his character is like that or he has mental/ temper issues. Anyways, still divorce ni.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by ifekemmie(f): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dat can't be possible! men not even my siblings. For wat now. Anyway my man get courtesy n respect for my family.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Jomesh20(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
E don be for her be that. She must be ready to dance to the beat she made.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by imbless: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will not do anything, but I will demand sincere apology from her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by defendedvictim(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dats unthinkable... She wudnt even raise a hand at any of my siblings. If she tries dat, she'd v to obtain their forgivenness before gaining my partial attention; if not, oh well angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Viktoh(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
D slap ah will give her ehn she will begin to see vision 2020
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by justmag(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
R I P !! angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slap Any Of Your Parents by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
She dey mad ni? angry

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is/was Ur Most Favorite Activity In The University? / Very Funny:-be Carefull With Cloths U Wear ( Joke Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.