Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine (24069 Views)

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by chelseabmw(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by hayorbaami: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I don't know if it's because of the rich upbringing or nature itself but little Cameron Okoye is going to grow into a self-conceited, egoistic adult. His stinct in the 'Personally' music video confirms it.

I know so 'cause I'm guilty of it...but I'm working on it.

Lol. You made your conclusions based on pictures and his 'stinct' in personally video?

I would have said give the little boy a break, if I also wasn't slightly irritated watching him spray money on his parent's wedding day and also his performance with dad that same day. I just wasn't seeing an innocent little boy at that moment. I was seeing what you just described, but I brushed it off as one of those things, so yeah, I kinda understand where you are coming from, even though we both may be very wrong.

@ topic, cute family pic. Even without smiling, lola looks great in pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Richie0974: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by seedorfg(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
PRAISE THY LORD, CLOSEUP IS WORKING IN PETER'S TEETH
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by DonDiego(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I don't know if it's because of the rich upbringing or nature itself but little Cameron Okoye is going to grow into a self-conceited, egoistic adult. His stinct in the 'Personally' music video confirms it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by MuttleyLaff: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:
Doesn't this Lola of a lady smile undecided

Even the husband is smiling whimsically in his bid to compensate for his wife's inability to facially express emotion
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by MzMay(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
aw did u deduce that?
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by pinkycute(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
JustSmart1
Be ready to be Ban, for booking unnecessary space angry

tongue
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by yemluc: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
is it until sm1 publicized his/her teeth, bfr d clueless ones kno he/she is smiling ??...#teamlola#

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Vikky014(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Even the husband is smiling whimsically in his bid to compensate for his wife's inability to facially express emotion
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bt seriously is she hiding something or what with her bony face
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
go school u no gree,u dey here dey ask meaning?..hey,na my fellow woman?sorry o,na joke i dey o..
Useless idiottt with an empty skull. So, na only men merit insults

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
lebete3000:

Seriously was he on the "Personally" video?

[b] Seriously? How on earth did you miss noticing the little ` M.J' who was having a dance duel against `Paw Paw' (Osita Iheme)?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by mrjerrfrac(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

smiles dont fit her
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by mrjerrfrac(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

smiles don't fit her
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by lebete3000: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[b] Seriously? How on earth did you miss noticing the little ` M.J' who was having a dance duel against `Paw Paw' (Osita Iheme)?

I saw d boy didn't know he was d one oh
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by MuttleyLaff: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Vikky014:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bt seriously is she hiding something or what with her bony face

mrjerrfrac:
smiles don't fit her

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]Cuz she means business.. [/size]

grin

For goodness sake, where is Paul?. Peter is everywhete.
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Jaymaestro(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
These people sha * I always run from front page tribal related threads. the lady looks great smile or no smiles .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cute family kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Is that magazine motherhood in style or Instagram in style?
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

people like you just make so angry. so you made that conclusion based on one music video. you think you know all about those people because you sit in your house and watch them on tv

please focus your false speculations on peter and lola. That young boy does not deserve gossips like you analysing his future based on One vieeo.

all these old jealous peeople pretending to be psychologists. Quack!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Vikky014(f): 1:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Rxpetite:
people like you just make so angry. so you made that conclusion based on one music video. you think you know all about those people because you sit in your house and watch them on tv

please focus your false speculations on peter and lola. That young boy does not deserve gossips like you analysing his future based on One vieeo.

all these old jealous peeople pretending to be psychologists. Quack!!!.

Come back for a logomachy when you've learnt how to spell, punctuate and structure your sentences correctly. Until then go have yourself a beer and choke on it! [/b]
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

The smile is in her eyes

Some people love to smile with their eyes or cheekbones and not their teeth

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by BelieveIB(m): 5:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Beautiful family@Peter of Psquare
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2015
axortedbabe:
go school u no gree,u dey here dey ask meaning?..hey,na my fellow woman?sorry o,na joke i dey o..
wil ignore u

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by eyinjuege: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Fine family.
Peter's always looking happy. Its good to marry the love of ya life. Hope you guys stay in love forever.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by busybrain88: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Oh peter of yesterday singing"where were u last nite"has turn into a handsome,super rich dad with two cupids.oh lord grant him d strength to continue in d hustle,cos dose who have more,will b given more.God,bless all nairalanders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) / Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.