Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (41190 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by KingBish(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pipsland78:
Is he a landlord? Does he have any investments? Nigerian celebrities and their shallowness

Is this not the same Iyanya his enraged brother informed the press has been kicked out of his rented house by the landlord?

Nigerians it's high time we stop allowing ourselves to be deceived by the make-believe our celebrities feed us with.
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by chucky234(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:
Apart from the Range and the mercedes, the rest are just normal cars even alaba guys drive.
No hating, but it's allowed.
Range is no longer a head turner as they are everywhere, sold mine off after seeing like ten guys in my neighbourhood buying same RRS.
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Keky(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
jessiecah:

Thanks...I guess breaking bad is a movie and I haven't seen it. You know me?
Nice Tv series, Yes I do Jessie. Suprised?
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by bamite(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dyt:
So?
undecided
So he garrit and u cant.
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Lerzy: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Patience is a good virtue cos the rewards come bountiful, this guy sold is car just to make kukere video now he as many cars. I envy you bro Lool I'd wait for my time
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by jessiecah(f): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Keky:
Nice Tv series, Yes I do Jessie. Suprised?

No, just wondering how?
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by warmachine(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
firstolalekan:
wow!
That is the beauty of change
God has elevated him from grass to grace.
Good for him.
I pray GMB wins...
I pray change come to this country
I pray in the next 3 years, our level would have changed for better.
May all the enemies of this country who does not want change PERISH! angry
WE DON'T WANT THIS goodLOCK ooo
WE WANT BETTER LUCK.

My brother Has your level changed
Re: Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by chris2face(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
chronique:
Someone should pls tell him to come and buy my armored G-wagon. He needs a lot of protection.

Chloroquine abi chronique keep dreaming ehee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.