Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) (38801 Views)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mtscheeew

space 4 sale angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thatz crazy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Maxiyke: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Booked.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:
This woman is an insult to the word "woman"

Seriously, how more preposterous can one get.
All she does is glorify her expired bosoms on every picture she takes.

*SPITS*
...you are jealous of her God given gift...

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arrant nonsense!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Joshuadon: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Don't have a biz with this' thread..??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by universe123: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
.chisos shocked shocked na only one person gather all this things shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by nedz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
angry angry angry Look at them all..WOMEN OF EASY VIRTUES sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Laurence1: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
na wa oo....Olympus has fallen

Bro's where e fall Make I go pick am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
If you wanna be my friend just have big boobies...so coolll coolcool

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
rubey:
This woman is just a no talented hoe! angry
exactly! ...just that she can feed you and your boyfriend and make both of you live comfortably. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
No need for pillow
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
HELL IS REAL, BEWARE OF SENILE BOOBS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
ain't no sun shine.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by glimpse33(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
if she nakedd in front of me, my dicck no go rise
instead of you to drop the album, you are here hoping for cossy's boobs to rise up ur D angry
Airforce1:
instead of you to drop the album, you are here hoping for cossy's boobs to rise up ur D
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by mrwiddy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

*SPITS*
u have ur own lyf 2 live.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by grad2012(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
kai if i hear tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vanity of Vanity, All is Vanity. Extra large, large, medium, small and pullet boobs get expiry date.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I hav a feelin dat cossy will repent someday and become a reverend sister
After 2face retire 4rm bin d pope of IRAN
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

*SPITS*
Take heart,see as dis ur sister make kpomo cheap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Icecream4U:
exactly! ...just that she can feed you and your boyfriend and make both of you live comfortably. cheesy

Sorry Mr, things that happens to you can't happen to me tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
holatin:
I still wonder how dis bobby never loyal after all handling and roughing.

Welders,iron benders,mechaanics,bore-hole drillers neva touch am.....she still dey give infants
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Sobeautiful: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sometime l wonder if this lady is sick in the breast or something.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kai ,age don dey catch up with this lady. Even the pancake she dey use for face sef no dey work again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by gbeseun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
na lie u dey talk bros
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
NL females are attacking her like they are better than her

Hoes Hoes

Hoes everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
rubey:
This woman is just a no talented hoe! angry
Seconded...let her come and learn from the madam herself...you will surely teach her how to be a talented hoe

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzNelly:
_Nakedness is not sexiness.
Being respected should mean more than feeling "sexy" or "beautiful".

I thought she was in search of a hubby.
A man won't love a woman he can't respect.
unclothedness is not sexiness...

What would you then say of those females that goes about almost unclad all in the name of being sexy....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
na wa oo....Olympus has fallen
It has fallen indeed...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:

U know that's a lie tongue

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by simdam500(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adekorya: I know who they are.

Hit like if u also knw.
Care to tell me? shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) by simdam500(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
She's not just looking hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Uche Jombo Rodriguez And Hubby Are Overly Cute In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.