Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY (55516 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
TO MY ONE AND ONLY KINGLAHKAY
cc:
naijaboiy
missclasssy
You are my world,my centre piece
A day witout u,ceases my peace
I revel in the sight of your confidence
I marvel at d aura of ur eloquence

The mere touch of your hands
Sends shiver down my spine
You tumbled my world
Lo,you broke down my wall of defence

What manner of love I have for you
Dat makes the devil envy you
I would kiss and lick you and make you cum
In the midst of all,
You will feel the heat of my love

I want you, I need you
The missing piece of my puzzle
Give me your heart ,I would cherish you
Invite me into your world
i will give u my all
And together we would make
beautiful creations.
I LOVE YOU........
Nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
sinizia:

That's the best part. embarassed
aaaaaaaawn dats so cute,shiooooooor i piti u
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by fidira(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Friedplantain, my dear juicy potassium filled sugary creamy goodness.
From the first day I read your posts, I felt so happy. Your intelligence and sense of humor drive me crazy

Friedplantain you are an enigma, a mystery I would love to solve, please let me be yours and yours alone

I always feel hungry whenever I come across your posts. Friedplantain let me eat you up, let me fill myself with your creamy goodness

Allow me to take in your ripe plantain, let me eat the boli boli and enjoy it.

Friedplantain darling please accept me and we'll roast in a hot pan together in each other's arms kiss kiss kiss

Cc: Naijaboiy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm its very important, infact close ur eyes dnt read it again

Well done that was brilliant

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrCharis:
Nice one smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyy:
My sugarsweet vjsmiles/ vjsmiless Remembering the first time i set my eyes on your picture, blushing soo deeply I thought to myself "awww even with his big fat nose, his such a beauty" grin grin grin cause never before have I seen such an imperfection seem so perfect on someone grin grin grin

Punchline!

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

Well done that was brilliant
tnx dearie
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

How long is your sentence gringrin
1 hr
cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
*spanks her tiny yansh aggressively*
kinglahkay is coming to defend me
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
kulboy:

Wow, ce est beau.
Really sweet words. embarassed
Are you blushing?? grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by falconey(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
fidira:
Friedplantain, my dear juicy potassium filled sugary creamy goodness.
From the first day I read your posts, I felt so happy. Your intelligence and sense of humor drive me crazy

Friedplantain you are an enigma, a mystery I would love to solve, please let me be yours and yours alone

I always feel hungry whenever I come across your posts. Friedplantain let me eat you up, let me fill myself with your creamy goodness

Allow me to take in your ripe plantain, let me eat the boli boli and enjoy it.

Friedplantain darling please accept me and we'll roast in a hot pan together in each other's arms kiss kiss kiss

Cc: Naijaboiy

this chick dey sell food ni? She just dey mention foods they make me feel hungry........ Friedplantain everywhere
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by fidira(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

this chick dey sell food ni? She just dey mention foods they make me feel hungry........ Friedplantain everywhere
lol I dey woo my dinner na grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy:
My dearest Thronekid

Being the first male friend I first have on nairaland
I begin to like you
My like later turn to love
Tonight I want to let you know how much I love you
Although, I have searched all the social networks look for the right words to use tonight but to my greatest surprise, I can't find the word to qualify you meaning you are greater than those words and those words cannot express how much I love you

Thronekid,
I want you to know today that I love you
More than anything
The love I have for you is so simple
And I wish could share both my love and life with you

Thronekid,
I may not be the prettiest girl
The one with the cutiest smile
The one with the sexiest eyes
But am one of the few that love you deeply

Thronekid,
Will u please take my hands so that you and I can perfectly build the world of love?
Cc: naijaboiy
Hum Dearest, I'm speechless.... Everything seems perfect, really perfect! The way You articulated your words, your choice of words, Your simplicty,...., its all so romantic! You certainly won't be dating a writer for Nothing! (Manning(Not kidding!)
Now, truthfully and sincerely, I love U too.... It may had been there in my heart but this certainly kindled it..... Teebashy, I love You too.

Cc:
Naijaboiy
Missclassy
Harjibolar10
D1ck
Helenbee and
Vonn...... I love Teebashy too!

I'm sorry it came late, so so sorry! Kindly pardon Me.... Na some unforeseen circumstances cause am......
Teebashy, I love U too! Hugs her, kiss her, squeezes her and rolled her in before putting the lights out.... Shh shh... Gat a busy night ahead!

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by luxanne(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This plot of land belongs to luxanne cool

Lol...Hey smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
kinglahkay is coming to defend me
don't you know that I'm a black belt holder!! you better hide him grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Mr and Miss NL.. have you forgotten?
smiley

(blinks slowly and smiles)
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by whyalwaysjack: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
na wa o undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by VJSMILESS: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyy:
My sugarsweet vjsmiles/ vjsmiless Remembering the first time i set my eyes on your picture, blushing soo deeply I thought to myself "awww even with his big fat nose, his such a beauty" grin grin grin cause never before have I seen such an imperfection seem so perfect on someone grin grin grin

*true story*
Honey I love the way you talk in here,

your command of english and sense of illustration depicts creativity in your style ,

your sense of humour I can't deny trigers connectivty within me,

your idiosyncrasy portrays inherent 'handsomeness that I find so damn well attractive.

Tell me now,What more could I possibly want? For Nothing more can be so appealing to my virteous eyes than you my sugarsweet

Bae I no go lie, I don't do fantasies.

In the real world, In reality , all I truly want and wish for is a spot in your life.

The special thing about you my darling is how well you've managed to shade off true personalty in here. Nonetheless honey, I SEE YOU.

I think your a great guy with a fantastic personality( emphasis on fantastic) grin grin

I mean: oh your hot!, your funy, your intelligent, such a gentleman you are. Funy thing is, your even reserved too and though yea your alittle crazy grin grin grin I must confess luv, I love your kind of "crazy".

My bambae in summary, i think your worth every dime of my time and I soo badly wana be worth yours too embarassed embarassed

Soo what says you my price charming knight and shiny armour? kiss kiss kiss

Cc:naijaboiy
cry

my heart is yours cry rip every part including the arteries!hide them in baga where it will safeguarded by the terrorism of boko haram... angry kiss cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kulboy, since claireshan1 is not available please give cutieberie1 a reply
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
whyalwaysjack:
na wa o undecided undecided undecided undecided

Bruv jst go on guest mode they can't ban you then grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by valmunich(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
As this mod dey take share ban ehn undecided

tsew! *Dusts my feet and walks outta thread angry

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Missclassy ... Where is darkrebel666 and whose taking note to check the winner . Cuz dont know when his announcing . Or is there more slots coming?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
don't you know that I'm a black belt holder!! you better hide him grin
for ur mind
dnt flatter yasef
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by luxanne(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrCharis:
xuup sweet wink

Whoa! What's wiv d new nick?

Am aii.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Enegod(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
for ur mind
dnt flatter yasef
angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
cutieberie1:

despite my little time here in dis section
u still caught my attention
have i mentioned dt kulboy u have my attention with ur
vibrant style that makes me smile
I am so interested and invested
in this thing
that is more than a fling...
I want to know where it leads
A love like yours is hard to find
The stress i would not mind.
Love has no boundaries,it doesn't judge
Love doesn't hurt,it doesn't hold a grudge
Its not what u think or what u did love works in
mysterious ways
so splendid that it brightens up my days.
Love needs to shine like gold
Every color of love paints a shade of me
cos am loved up..
My heart is in ur hands
i believe in happy ends
I am d greatest of ur fans
Tell me «do i hv a chance»
i am under ur spell what have u done
Dearie pls make up ur mind or i will be gone
we were given 2 legs to walk,2 eyes to see
2 ears to listen but y onli 1 heart because the
other was given to someone else 4 us 2 find
U are my everything
Love is something dat is difficult to express
it is always felt so words are not enough to
explain and express the emotions i feel 4 kulboy
cc:missclasssy
naijaboiy

Perfectly executed[b][/b]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by FLAWLES(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

You want to tell me that you have not been seeing the mentions right from last week?

But you chose to keep quiet about it.

Even when I asked if you were still interested,,your intentions weren't clear.

Sigh undecided
.have nt really bin steady onine,bin having TEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.