Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche (53548 Views)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by dabossman(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Creche payments are usually made per month, so I am guessing this is the case here. Now, somebody here said a couple in the UK pay £600 a month for crèche services. Well, even at today's high exchange rate £600 is still not up to N200k.

As for those saying it's not too much for their kids education; you obviously don't know what a crèche is. They hardly even potty training in a crèche. Babies just feed, poop and sleep while their parents are at work. It's not kindergarten, nursery or primary school.

Personally, I believe you can still get quality service for less than that. By the way, I wonder how much the family that pays N210k for crèche pays their driver and house maid.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by ruddylicious: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Education is really expensive now, not like the days when people pay almost nothing for school fee and still get quality education. It is well.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by noahklub: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lolz..dat moni will buy one.plot of land in abeokuta. That's what happens when mothers no longer want to stay and take care of their kids abi who can give a child proper care other than his/her mother abi wen s is d best time for a child to learn if not @age 0-5
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by FBS: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
210k? yearly or monthly? cheesy
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by hippyzuki(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:
I would pay 50 times that amount to have my kid well taken care of.

Bros no hurry in life pay d 210 first

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by osomegbe(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is not for people who can't pay. It is for those that can pay. The cost is relative to what you can afford.
I use to think buying a car for more than a million was too much until God changed my status and now I can pay a million naira for my children in school if that is what it cost to get what I need, why, because it is something I can afford and still live a good life.
Do you know some people will abuse you if you tell them you bought a plate of food for 3000 naira. Men are in sizes and your financial worth too is relative.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Lerzy: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lool I reserve my comment buh Poverty is bad thing [color=#006600][/color]
Dioxidane:
Na true na... With that money, you can complete your university education in UNIBEN and still have some change.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by blakky97(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
hensben:
Very foolish to pay such amount for a kid..haba, If the money too much why not give to charity organization..the guy is right...NIgerians and show off are synonymous.
I teeeelllssss you.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
I teach in a school where they pay such amount for creche and playgroup, but what about the salary? so poor
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by ola9ja(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
The bible said as long there is rich there will always be poor, but I refuse to pay that amount while somebody's else child will die just because of 60k
One good thing about Nigeria is that it is still the people who attend public school that keeps on ruling the nation, if you think that I'm lying try figure it yourself, jonathan went to public school, Amaechi went to public school, so many of the others did too
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by omototiadewa: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
First of all thisa creche thing is just bad. Yes! How can u leave ur child *baby* in d hands of some strange people all in d name of goin to office, office dat u wld die goin to and if u'r lucky u retire nd still leave d job but ur children r already out of ur ouse no time to bond again. Nd u say todays generation r one kine..ok o
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by 9jatatafo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Paid 10,500 naira as a final year medicine student in 2010. Don't think it has increased now.

Thanks for the info! God bless
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by 9jatatafo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dioxidane:

Depends on the department, but it's not up to 20K per session...

Thanks a million!!!!
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by simdam500(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackjack21: Season of rep-lies cool angry

Or um no more boys, every damn male turning man cheesy ... no one is ready to be taken for granted sad

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Seriously if I have such or more and after paying such amount I won't feel a thing, then why not. It my CHILD!

But damn the otuoke man had no money to buy shoe, am sure he either attending free education or school that don't care if a student walk bare footed..... his running mate either didn't attend one or got dropped out of school(certificate saga)

but darn, they are the top topic of 2014/2015....
angry

#choice
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
9jatatafo:

Thanks for the info! God bless

Was actually 9,700naira. Don't know what I was thinking of when I wrote that. I know it doesn't matter anyway, but I just wanted to right my wrong.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by ukandi1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Damikevin:
Na civil servant salary be that ooo. I fit babysit for you if you want! Creche my left balls.

Na director money for federal civil service oh
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Bowaley17(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
True talk
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by kaymighty: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Nor be people children they there

My Kids deserve every good thing of life...

HYPOCRITE
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by kaymighty: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Nor be people children they there

My Kids deserve every good thing of life...

HYPOCRI.TE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.