Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech (2065 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by gabolz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls treat as urgent.
Informations like this dont make the headlines
submit your CVs to gabolsengatgmail.com .
Must be vast in road construction and building .
Godspeed.
Location is Lagos
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by EsanEmmanuel(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
gabolz:
Pls treat as urgent.
Informations like this dont make the headlines
submit your CVs to gabolsengatgmail.com .
Must be vast in road construction and building .
Godspeed.
Location is Lagos
can a graduate with not much experience apply?
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by Funjosh(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
can a graduate with not much experience apply?

apply, if them no employ you how you want Take get the experience

1 Like

Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by gabolz(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Just send ur CVs there are no hidden charges.
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by Heymus(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Good
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by UnimkeAk(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
gabolz:
Just send ur CVs there are no hidden charges.

Just saw this now, hope, I'm not late;

Got a good experience and knowledge in roads rehabilitation and construction of virgin roads.
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by gabolz(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
OK THANK YOU ALL.
I GOT ENOUGH CVs AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY.
GOODSPEED.
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by arkdiggs(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
A geology graduate with vast experience in road and building quality control and supervision interested
Re: Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech by UnimkeAk(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
gabolz:
OK THANK YOU ALL.
I GOT ENOUGH CVs AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY.
GOODSPEED.

Thank you.
I just resent my application, the mail wasn't delivering.
Pls kindly attend to it.
Thank you once again

(1) (Reply)

Quality Assurance @ Emzor Pharma / Interview At Portharcourt Come This Monday. / Massive Employment Opporturnity At MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.