Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,212 members, 7,897,147 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) (1135 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by dorocent(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
please i didnt put this to laugh at APC fans.. i was just going trough my wall on facebook when i saw them and decided to share it here.

And please i dnt support any party............
dnt quote me wrong!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by espn(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
we accept this in a friendly way. Come March 28. We replace those nonsense with jonathan's image. The day of Doom for GEJ is near. A new beginning is here.

12 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by MalcoImX: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2015
It's a good sign. This shows he's winning. Look at what they said and did to Obama when they saw he was coasting home.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
It's a good sign. This shows he's winning. Look at what they said and did to Obama when they saw he was coasting home.
That's Obama, this is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by fineyemi(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2015
D time has come for a change. I see dose pictures as falacies. By march 28, GMB is winning. Heaven knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by MalcoImX: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's Obama, this is Buhari.
You are biased, according to statisticians. How do I argue with you when I can't intentionally write your candidate's name incorrectly?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are biased, according to statisticians. How do I argue with you when I can't intentionally write your candidate's name incorrectly?
I'm sorry sir, I'm already used to writing buhari as "Buhari". cry
Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by MalcoImX: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm sorry sir, I'm already used to writing buhari as "Buhari". cry
I can only love with you, I cannot hate with you. I am not made for that.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Craze man go fit buhari o.
Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2015
OP, tell your friend that he betrayed the English language.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Twisting of facts up there, 4ny tho cheesy

Nollywood would ave been better and greater with all the brain works I've seen folks put into all this image editing and presentations during this brief period.
I believe Nigeria can be great again

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by Akby(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2015
...and you expect us to believe GEJ gym propaganda when he wasn't even sweating. Give it to Buhari #Change

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) by bighead1(m): 1:46am On Mar 22, 2015
This aint funny and it is quite bad of you guys. Any way sha

Buhari has got my Vote March @*, BTW where are all those PDP E-Bast@rds..

ooo, Here they come, i hear say una no get light una come go charge for business center (now your suffering continues)

(1) (Reply)

Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) / PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan / How Buhari Disrespected Nigerians By Ibrahim Danlami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.