Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

2015 Free Jamb Result Checking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 Free Jamb Result Checking (427 Views)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / JAMB RESULT! My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Free Jamb Result Checking by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders, on behalf of all jambites I want to use this medium to plead with all nairalanders that have access to jamb e-facility android result Checker or browser to help check results for fellow nairalanders that have written their jamb. I was inspired to create this topic when I noticed that lot of persons don't have access to their result free via phone which most people want to check from first before thinking of e-facility card.

I believe we have lot of computer gurus. Please volunteer yourself and help fellow nairalanders.

Registration numbers would be dropped here for for you to check nd paste the result just like some persons helped last year.

It would be highly appreciated and would also attract respect to as many that would volunteer themselves to help fellow nairalanders...

Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jamb CBT Result Upgrading Is Currently On Now, Contact 08071421174 / What Every Candidate Should Consider For 2015/2016 Admission Processing / RCCG Pastor Introduces Education Resource App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.