Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72396 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Sobeautiful: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
keyman0007:

pls keep religion or God out of this. This power is in your hands and its through ur pvc. I wonder why we nigerians like to turn every into ethinic, tribe and religion. Haba see you already preaching. Abeg o. Even God sees the heart of every president and aspiring president. Except GEJ rigs he will lose flat. And you cant blame God. Cos he had his chance and failed.
For the records, don't jump into an issue u don't know how it came about. I've been discussing with someone before God was mentioned. I wonder why u people get angry when God is mentioned in connection with GEJ but when Rev. Fr. Mbaka opens his mouth, u people hail him. When 7,000 pastors go to pray for buhari in Lagos, u people approve of it. Then it is not a crime to bring in God into politics. Pls let's not sweat it. In few days the winner will emerge. Whoever wins or loses, everybody will rest, both the winners and the losers. All will be history.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
imoleay0:

You dey mind the analyst?

GMB will win Katsina and Kano convincinly but it'll be a battle for GEJ to win Rivers, Benue, even Ekiti state.

Many monikers shall disappear immediately after the release of the result.

"but woe unto that man that attributes GEJ's victory to rigging"
they will go to court when gej is declared the winner ,it is their custom to go to court even if their case is useless .
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by rabzy01: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
You spoke my mind. grin

makzeze:
Buhari will win in Niger, kaduna, nassarawa, adamawa and gombe states. No doubt about that.

Nigeria sai Buhari

GEJ up to May 29 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
mizvee:
They(PDP)must not win with a landslide. Bottom line is #GEJwinsit
sista, make sure you vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nctrice:
Cooked up Bullshit! It's all lies first of it is this

Oro is the least of the three major ethnic nationality in Akwa Ibom!

Bros, you even saw that part. Abeg leave those clowns. Election day, they will know.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by tochstorm(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
no says the spirit of march!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Shubbylee(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
taharqa:
Punch been an official APC newspaper, what other predictions do we expect from then.

But what really got me laughing is the claim in this hacked job if an article that over a million people came to welcome Buhari in Motion Hill when he came to campaign in Oyo.

I mean, must you openly lie in other to push an agenda, APC??

which of the observations do u disagree with? state ur case in a matured manner!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by emiye(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:
This is how journalists end up arraigned for coup plotting. Punch is trying to rig an election that is yet to be held and you lot are egging them on. . A highly tribal Punch media house has a dog in this game and has been consistently churning out junk story lines to further the atrocious APC agenda. This is bad journalism at its worst and is tantamount to treasonable coup plotting. .
which village did you crawl out from ? When did projections / predictions on an election becomes related to coup plotting ?

The analysis was fair as fair can be.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
mizvee:
U re in for a surprise mister. It will shock u ds tym around. Allah kaimu saturday!
I've told you the only thing that will surprise me about the outcomes of the election in Kaduna. GEJ's victory is definitely not one of it. You won't know what hit you!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by xreal: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
tochstorm:
dude stop looking at land mass. north is empty!!

I see you 've been no where close to Northern part of Nigeria.

Mind you, look at the Pictorial graph again... it isn't all about North.
Many orther region are now wise, and need CHANGE!

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Shubbylee(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Yes GEJ will win Ogun, Oyo and Lagos

LOL!! Yesso GEJ would also win Kano, Kaduna, Borno, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara!! leave all these APC pple let them be Making noise!! It's very hard to #ThinkLikeGEJAndHisFans cos they're all silly!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by xreal: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
nwaanambra1:

this analysis is sooo wrong!

NASARAWA STATE IS FOR APC

ADAMAWA STATE IS FOR APC

RIVERS STATE IS NOT FOR GOODLUCK!

ANAMBRA STATE IS THE GAME CHANGER FOR APC - BUHARI WILL TAKE 50% OF THE VOTES IN ANAMBRA STATE - I HAVE DONE MY ASSIGNMENTS AND BY GOD'S GRACE IT IS WELL DONE!

IMO STATE IS FOR BUHARI (OWELLE IS A LION THAT CONTROLS HIS DOMAIN)

EDO STATE IS FOR BUHARI (WHO SO EVER UNDERRATES OSHIOMOLE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK)

GOMBE STATE! HOW CAN ANY ONE APPORTION GOMBE STATE TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN! VERY FUNNY! GO TO GOMBE AND MENTION GOODLUCK AND SEE THE REPLY YOU WILL GET grin

THIS ELECTION IS SO SETTLED FOR GMB THAT EVEN IF GOODLUCK DEPLOY HIS BEST OF RIGGING TECHNIQUES HE WILL STILL LOOSE!

QUOTE ME AFTER THE ELECTIONS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN ENUGU COAL MINE WILL START WORKING AGAIN.

AJAOKUTA STEEL COMPANY WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF INDUSTRIALIZATION IN NIGERIA.

WHEN THE WATERWAYS WILL RE-INVENT TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN NIGERIA - FROM RIVER BENUE TO RIVER NIGER

WHEN NNEWI WILL BECOME AUTO CITY FOR REAL! WHEN OTU ONITSHA WILL TAKE BACK ITS POSITION AS THE WEST AFRICAN MARKET!

WHEN JOS, OBUDU AND OTUOKE WILL FULLY BECOME HOLIDAY HUB FOR NIGERIANS!

WE HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO BE GREAT BUT THE NEGATIVE FORCES (PDP) DOESN'T WANT US TO GET WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FREELY GIVEN.

You are a true agent of CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
It's a long time l heard this type of truth in NL. Thanks for it. Unfortunately they don't want to be real and forget propaganda and noisemaking.
bros ,I can't wait for the 28th of march. Many will wonder who and where are those who have been shouting sai buhari when the results are released and apc hardly wins 14states ! Bros just wait and see what will happen . Apc will be utterly dissapointed and disgraced . I have been telling ppl that in the scheme of things in nigeria politics ,nairaland or the social media simply doesn't exist. Political decisions are made on the political turf but political gladiators and so far the verdict has been reached which is gej should and will continue for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

PDP may still sweep Rivers. On the other hand....it might be Governor Peterside...with a PDP dominated state Assembly

Dakuku Peterside against Nyesom Wike is like pitting a rabbit against a very hungry and angry lion. Guess whose going to get raped and eaten raw with bones for toothpick. APC will fall in Rivers, and fall hard.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dondo83(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Buhari will keep winning online with delusional statistics BUT in reality, it's GEJ till 2019

is punch online? delusional is synonymous to pdp supporters
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by kollinpowel(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
I keep having a strange feeling that this election wont be as free and fair as we all hope. i smile violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Redman44(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some People are not the only ones 'BORN TO RULE'. There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria.

People will vote with conviction on March 28, 2015.

People will say one thing and do another thing on March 28, 2015.

By 2019, we should have an Igbo Candidate for the Presidency.

Little by Little, we are dismantling the 'Born To Rule' Cabal and Mentality.

Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by tinsel: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
For the green states-niger, kaduna, Gombe, Edo, Nasarawa, Ondo, Fct- Buhari will win in Niger, kaduna, gombe, Adamawa while Jonathan will win Edo though Buhari will get 25 percent here. Ondo and Fct are too close to call.
The figures are really against Jonathan in this election.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
amicdan:
Deceive your self...
You would've known the bitter truth around this time next week.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by mrmetoo1: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
This analysis was being very fair to PDP. They tried their best not to come off as if they're in favor of an outright Buhari win. PDP folks should see this and weep. Imagine putting Kaduna, Niger, Adamawa as swing states. I know GEJ-ites won't like this analysis but honestly they were very generous to PDP. I don't want to speak much on Ondo & Ekiti but it surely won't be easy for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by MrEverest(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
keyman0007:

Pls edo state is where the chairman of apc hails from he definitely will deliver his state. Also the incubent governor of edo is an apc memeber so I doubt edo. I also doubt ogun as well. No kashumi and bankole r nobody. Obj is also against gej.
Based on your logic, I also expect Jonathan to win Bauchi since the chairman of PDP, Adamu Muazu is from there and the state is controlled by PDP undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

Bros, you even saw that part. Abeg leave those clowns. Election day, they will know.
I love the way this election is going. This election will mark the political end and political demise of many so called apc leaders .
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by proflomo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

I just don't want to hear any rigging complaints when the serial election loser loses again
You don't know history at all. Please google Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by bdidi: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rigging I think have started already but the funny part is that it is the APC that are actually at it.

Can you imagine a neighbour of mine who is APC went to the LGA and was paid 3000 naira for her to give them APC her PVC number which the recorded and told her that she had already voted. I was around her when she received the phone call. She came back and told me there were lots of people there.

Imagine APC sharing money! In some areas I heard they were giving people with PVC as much as 10,000 naira to get their PVC number.

These numbers were on a long list.

And then imagine telling them no need of voting again. What does that signify?

All this is happening in Rivers state.

This is not a lie cos I have living witnesses!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by burningspear(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Riodiao:
Letter ... from the grave of the innocents –

... Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire ... believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed ...

If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: '..., why why’.

Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, ... dragged ...out of the open and tortured ... finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent.

Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; ... Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone.

Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, ... The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust ..., overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood.

The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as ...rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky ... supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire.

Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, ...they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.

they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like my cousin Yusuf.

supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, ... and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. ... on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi,... mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.

A lecturer ... described ...how a mob ... attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students ... on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school ... painted their faces black ... had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs... The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.

And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “..., why why”.

Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com

Completely broken down by this sad story! Painful, unimaginable!! Could have been you or me.

Another election is here. The ambition of any politician does not deserve taking the life of anyone. Please vote and remain peaceful.

Preach this in the Mosques and Churches.

Win or lose, let's be alive, together. Respect each other's property. Respect the sanctity of LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
kollinpowel:
I keep having a strange feeling that this election wont be as free and fair as we all hope. i smile violence
bros ,don't bother or worry urself.there will be no violence. The winning margin will be so wide it will be silly for apc or buhari to contest it .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by MrEverest(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
dondo83:

is punch online? delusional is synonymous to pdp supporters
spare me that gibberish, no rational being takes punch serious. It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that punch(alongside nation) are nothing but the propaganda machinery of the APC.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
bdidi:
Rigging I think have started already but the funny part is that it is the APC that are actually at it.

Can you imagine a neighbour of mine who is APC went to the LGA and was paid 3000 naira for her to give them APC her PVC number which the recorded and told her that she had already voted. I was around her when she received the phone call. She came back and told me there were lots of people there.

Imagine APC sharing money! In some areas I heard they were giving people with PVC as much as 10,000 naira to get their PVC number.

These numbers were on a long list.

And then imagine telling them no need of voting again. What does that signify?

All this is happening in Rivers state.

This is not a lie cos I have living witnesses!
I have already stated it on this thread but it seems many ppl didn't understand what I was saying then,thank God u have confirmed it . WHAT APC IS BANKING ON TO WIN IS WHAT IS GOING TO DESTROY THEM.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
teufelein:

a.boki, see your dark assss....keep on dreaming!
I'm now an a.boki because I don't subscribe to religious and tribal sentiments like you headless nonentities. You see, you're the one who have dreaming and wishing I must be a core Northerner and Moslem. Buhari's victory at the polls will whip y'all back to reality.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by emiye(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Manage your expectations, all you PDP o, I know want wailing o wink wink wink wink

Buhari in 2011 with 32% on a CPC platform against GEJ can not make anything less than 50% this time around for the fllowing reasons:

1. APC party structure and vibrant campaign

2. No heavy weight northern candidate to share his vote like Ribadu or Shekarau did in 2011

3. The PDP structure present in NW in 2011 has been weakened , due to; (a) incumbent NW governors not seeking second term (b) one decamped to APC in sokoto (c) PDP lost Zamfara in 2011.

4. GEJ's poor performance with the economy made him lose considerably goodwill amongst the populace

5. APC made in roads in to the SS / Se, by capturing Rivers and Imo state.

If you are still sitting on the Fence, join the winning team now. If you are planning to waste your votes on GEJ this week saturday, STOP, vote APC !

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by bdidi: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
And I will like everyone to wait till after the election before we begin to conclude!

It is going to be a keenly contested battle of the voters.......

And I say.......Let the game begin!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by datribune: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

Noise. We will wake you up come election day.

Hahahaha delusions lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.