Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? (3418 Views)

Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / 23 Facts About The Outgoing "Ogboni" President Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
This picture have been making rounds and trending. This is president jonathan in full ogboni regalia.

We all know these people are the major causes of cases of ritual killings and kidnappings all over the country.
So why are nigerians, as smart as we are keep shut on gej's ritualistic and occult stand?
And we are the most religious?

Is this not the same man trampooning one church to another and even went to the wailing wall in isreal?
The same man will still drink human blood and eat human flesh because of power.

so i ask, do nigerians deserve a well known Ogboni member as president for another four years?

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=15pt]Do NIGERIANS DESERVE AN ILLITERATE CERTIFICATELESS TERRORIST AS PRESIDENT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[size=15pt]DOES NIGERIANS DESERVE AN ILLITERATE CERTIFICATELESS TERRORIST AS PRESIDENT[/size]

GMB is not an illiterate but if he was, i think i will prefer an illiterate than someone who would cut off your head and body parts for their devilish practices. That is what Jonathan does, ritual killings and the likes

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:

GMB is not an illiterate but if he was, i think i will prefer an illiterate than someone who would cut off your head and body parts for their devilish practices. That is what Jonathan does, ritual killings and the likes
So GEJ is an ogboni member?... But Buhari is not a terrorist and an illiterate, right?... Funny!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So GEJ is an ogboni member?... But Buhari is not a terrorist and an illiterate, right?... Funny!

It has already been debunked that GMB has no ties to boko haram or the likes. There is no open records to show.
But what about this, very clear and an open record to show gej is a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:

It has already been debunked that GMB has no ties to boko haram or the likes. There is no open records to show.
But what about this, very clear and an open record to show gej is a ritualist

Hehehehehehehehehehe.... You're a fool, no offence. So a ritualist will take an occultic photo for all to see?...So he wearing a traditional attire makes him an ogboni member?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe.... You're a fool, no offence. So a ritualist will take an occultic photo for all to see?...So he wearing a traditional attire makes him an ogboni member?

Take a long look into your family, for example, you might find your grand fathers ogboni initiation framed pictures. They always do take pictures, like you don't know

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Be wise, don't be deceived.
vote PDP
Vote GEJ
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:

Take a long look into your family, for example, you might find your grand fathers ogboni initiation framed pictures. They always do take pictures, like you don't know
Ogboni is mainly for Yorubas and I'm not Yoruba. And mind you, Their activities are purely secret, They can't take a picture with their occultic attires for all to see. Never!, will masons take a picture in their Lodge during an initiation?
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ogboni is mainly for Yorubas and I'm not Yoruba. And mind you, Their activities are purely secret, They can't take a picture with their occultic attires for all to see. Never!, will masons take a picture in their Lodge during an initiation?

Oh God, where did you come from? Oh ok, i know you are a very young chap.

Did you see my moniker? Saytan? so you better cross check your voimt before you spew nonsense

Masons take pictures even in their 33rd degree rites initiation ceremony
And not only yorubas are ogboni, many ibos make up the ROF. do you know what ROF means?
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:

Did you see my moniker? Saytan? so you better cross check your voimt before you spew nonsense

And not only yorubas are ogboni, many ibos make up the ROF. do you know what ROF means?
Reformed Ogboni fraternity... Masons may take pictures, but they won't publicize it.
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by dunkem21(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:

Saytan, get behind me.
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
No wonder blood has been flowing ceaselessly! The end of the reign of forces of darkness in Nigeria is here!
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by ikorodureporta: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whtz d diff btw Ogbonis & masons? Chek out d all-seeing-eye in all d TAN adverts
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Borderless: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:
This picture have been making rounds and trending. This is president jonathan in full ogboni regalia.

We all know these people are the major causes of cases of ritual killings and kidnappings all over the country.
So why are nigerians, as smart as we are keep shut on gej's ritualistic and occult stand?
And we are the most religious?

Is this not the same man trampooning one church to another and even went to the wailing wall in isreal?
The same man will still drink human blood and eat human flesh because of power.

so i ask, do nigerians deserve a well known Ogboni member as president for another four years?

I'm not surprised, your name is saytan and you belong in hell fire. Remain there.

#keepthechange, Nigerians are wise!
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Borderless:

I'm not surprised, your name is saytan and you belong in hell fire. Remain there.

#keepthechange, Nigerians are wise!

forget about me, what do you say of your president aligning with a secret cult? do you know it is an impeachable offence?
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Agbalanze(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ O.p, u simply have no point! undecided
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Controlled(f): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
apparently after joining ogboni, janadaft was given this attire....to do egungun dance...before he was accepted.... grin grin see evidence... angry

Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by appini: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes.
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve An Occultic (ogboni) President For 4 Years? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Agbalanze:
@ O.p, u simply have no point! undecided
unfortunately true

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Profile Of Professor Anthony Anwuka:Ministerial Nominee For Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.