Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" (14732 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
fell out of luck...but I still hit the jackpot
newmuzik:
Glad u changed it.... You making me proud of you already
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by Imoy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol @liljboy na u try pass
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Believe me I have never been so embarrassed
newmuzik:
fell out of luck...but I still hit the jackpot
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
how sad
newmuzik:
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
How sad.
newmuzik:
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
lol grin
newmuzik:
Glad u changed it.... You making me proud of you already
Re: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" by newmuzik: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Funny right?
newmuzik:
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Move On??? / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.