Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Tips To Trade Forex And Stock: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips To Trade Forex And Stock: (642 Views)

STOCKPOINT NIGERIA (All about Stocks Management and Stock Audit) / Financial Globalization And Stock Market Development In Nigeria ............... / Financial Globalization And Stock Market Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Trade Forex And Stock: by yagochem(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2009
I have discovered an amazingly simple income system that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from forex trading, stock market trading, just by using this software in your trading.

SO WHY AM I SHARING THIS WITH YOU?

Well firstly, competition is no issue. It doesn't matter how many people do this along with me because it will have absolutely no effect on my personal earnings.

Also, instead of saying something like "I just want to help people" or "I want to put an end to Internet scams" I'll simply be honest and say this,

Anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I'll gladly show them - for a price.

I show you how to make tremendous earning from your trading by doing virtually nothing and you give me a small fee for that knowledge - that's a pretty fair transaction don't you think?

Payable Amount: #25000

Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name: Eyagomare Jacob
Account No: 4210213312

Contact Details
Eyagomare Jacob
Tel: 08054838259
Email: olujco@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion on Nigeria Banks Services / Give Ur 2 Cents Here: / How Do You Intend To Make Some Cash During This Valentine Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.