Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps APC (518 Views)

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps APC by dejavume: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
The deputy to Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, Mr Tele Ikuru, Sunday, dumped his All Progressives Congress, APC, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, describing the APC “As a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretence and deceit.”

Ikuru in a statement said “My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings. Today (Sunday), I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my boss and friend, I joined the APC, along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

“Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong, the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC.

“After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretence and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/amaechis-deputy-dumps-apc/#sthash.U1hl5LZR.dpuf
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps APC by dejavume: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
a serious uppercut for amechi
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps APC by chiefolododo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
how much did they pay him

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Has Destroyed Nigeria_buhari / Jonathan Deserves Praise For Giving OPC Contract –gani Adams / Six Rivers Commissioners May Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.