Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (38948 Views)

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by BabaO2: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

apchit in their well known infamous propaganda Lai mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun state Rauf Aregbesola was given the same blessings.
Pictures say thousand words.

PGEJ Receiving Royal Blessings
It is different. Jonathan didn't understand what they professed, but Aregbesola did.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
SEE WHERE THE OP GOT THE PICTURE OF GEJ from
: http://www.77evenbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/1425898513_jona_oni.jpeg

Pls help me ask him where he got the picture of Aregbesola from? Directly from his laptop device of course. No link at all for Aregbe's pix but for GEJ that's the link I just showed you above.

Those who have the knowledge of HTML will understand me. Op used this code to bring on GEJ'S PICTURE: [img] content [/im.g]
But for Aregbe's pix, since the pix has never been on any website earlier, Op clicked on Nairaland's 'Upload Image' and visited his laptop's gallery to upload it. It is a photo shopped work from the OP, else let him give us at least a link to the website he got the pix from. Perhaps OP is the personal photographer of Aregbe grin [/size]

Here is OP's Facebook account: Grandson Adeyinka. Here is the link of OP's first post of this thing on the website :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152620186701249&set=a.10151777650356249.1073741829.668706248&type=1

Let OP give us a link where we can find Aregbe's pix with the Obas pointing rod at him. Bliv me, OP will provide a Facebook link which he updated this topic in yesterday grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:
In case you need prayer from an Oba, jes contact moi. I haff kidnapped my village king along with his staff... he will pray for you. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Badt Babe!
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
All I. see here is the Obas endorsing two people... one knelt down.. the other didn't cause he is in the same rank in their ogboni cult.....
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

apchit in their well known infamous propaganda Lai mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun state Rauf Aregbesola was given the same blessings.

Practical work:

I quoted OP's first post, see what I get: JONATHAN'S PIX WITH THE OBAS APPEARING.

Now I quote OPs second post, see what I get:

rauf with the obas(no pix)

AREGBESOLA'S PIX WITH THE OBAS will never appear if you quote it just because the pix doesn't have any link but a product of the OP's laptop/desktop document. I CAN NEVER BE FOOLED grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
By Grandson Adeyinka

Shortly after this picture was taken of the Yoruba Obas praying for and pointing their Opa Ase towards Aregbesola before the State of Osun gubernatorial election between him and Omisore in 2014, Aregbesola won that election.

The Yoruba Obas have now done the same thing for President Jonathan. He is expected to defeat #JihadistBuhari on March 28.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152620186701249&set=a.10151777650356249.1073741829.668706248&type=1
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
prevail23:
d things dey are holding,it looks like these 15rounds banger dat kids play during xmas undecided

Dat so called 15rounds of banger is enough to hold your life at a standstill for 15 years
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Beamborla(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Badt Babe!
Sebi na wetin dey reign be this...
Me jes being industrious by grabbing business opportunity. cheesy

Note*
For those who would prefer the Olori(they prayed for Patience) I didn't kidnap only the husband, I haff the two of them.
5Mil per prayer!

YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by patpaul: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Heebucun:
Last minute desperation by FEE DEE FEE.
Keep grapping at straws so ur sinking boat won't sink undecided
But wait small embarassed
How does this stop OUR I mean OUR INCORRUPTABLE I mean OUR RESPECTABLE
Oh OUR GENERAL from becoming the next president undecided
The next president of where? Northern Nigeria of course!
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Aregbesola is a cursed man

GEJ is a cursed man

I guess it still signifies that whatever they did is but in the aspirants' interests
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Burger01(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
najoke:

Na wah o.....which lie did you burst,u r guys are so funny....u show pic not audio or video to proof ur claim
Can u give me a link where lai Mohammed or APC representative .....not one unknown twitterer user....said GEJ was cursed.
Even a kid will tell that the both pic show people praying......forget what anybody says.
SO GUY U NO BURST ANYTHING.... grin
Sorry to unburst ur burst grin cool :- tongue
You 'unbusted' his busted bubblescheesy
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Jeboy:
@najoke

I cannot prove if an official statement was made by APC undermining the prayers made by the Obas to GEJ but I can prove APC did an advert in national daily showing d pix of the OVAs praying for GEJ at one side and another of GEJ kneeling before Adeboye.They now captioned it Can you serve God and Mammon? I can voluntarily upload the aforementioned advert if you are in doubt.The APC took it as a big deal to blackmail the president.
Wasn't a big deal if you ask me. Made clear sense...Its a Juxtaposition. You simply cannot serve God and Mammon. Na you go dey kneel down for Church make pastors pray for you, same you go dey request for Alfa prayers for Ekiti, then the Obas in the Yoruba land... Hin be Holy Trinity?
This just attest to the clear desperation of the president to be returned to power. Not sure i've ever seen a president....all in history record to have done such before.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by prevail23(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
drlawizle:

Dat so called 15rounds of banger is enough to hold your life at a standstill for 15 years
no bro,it can't, its only God dat can decide if my life will move or be stagnant!.. I don't bliv in all dese things,how will u say such a thing?
#dem never create or born any person wey fit hold my life!
#onlyGodfit!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by otemanuduno: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:

OP can I apply the bless/curse principle to that Aregbesola's linkless pix you showed to us?

OP, if that Aregbesola's pix is not an edited pic, may you live long and have money in life...but if it is an edited pic, may you not see the ************** and may you be po*r for ever

I will unleash the stars on you if you refuse to come and confess to us that you are lying cheesy
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Burger01(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
joshua8016:
Yoruba Oba's don't bless with itele (walking stick) while they pray/bless with 'Irukere'
Abi o. The itele wey d obas dey use to 'te' everywhere they go, they now point that at the president and say they were praying for him.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Johnnoo(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
I detest apc with a very Deadly Passion.
Me too and I don't know why
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by engrkaz(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
prevail23:
d things dey are holding,it looks like these 15rounds banger dat kids play during xmas undecided
If them use am BANGER ur life, u go know say dog no dey chop kola....omode o mogun..on pe lefo
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by MDEWOLE: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
dmyke:
There was a thread here on NL where the op, claiming to be an expert on Yoruba culture, told us that GEJ was being cursed in the pic above. According to the op, Yoruba traditional rulers use their staffs to curse or administer punishment, while they use their horse whip to bless. Of course, many ppl came on to "confirm" the op's view. Many were like the "clueless one" had been scammed.

Now who is the victim of a scam?
I dont know what Obas meant in this picture but i do know that Obas use staff of office to curse why they use horse whip to bless.
I am a core yoruba man and i supported what dmyke wrote here wholeheartedly.
Tx.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by KingTom(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
4bobo:
Either curses or blessings lie in the heart of the "cursee" or "blesse", no body really knows what they are saying to them. But the greatest person that can bless or curse and it will instantly come to pass, is only God, and not gods. It is only a matter of days we will know which one is powerful.
Besides, did anybody notice that temitemi1, the robot has dissapeared from first to comment zones and frontpage for a while, i learnt that he had 5 "carry overs" in school grin grin grin. While he was supposed to be reading, he was roboting , sorry o, pele pele. tongue
Chai dis guy!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by prevail23(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
engrkaz:
If them use am BANGER ur life, u go know say dog no dey chop kola....omode o mogun..on pe lefo
I just voiced my thought and u guys are saying dat dey will banger my life? undecided
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Who lied?
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by hola106(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
With cap on his head mumu Gej
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Peejayybold(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
This election movie......jst few more days to go.

Meanwhile mtn and etisalat data bundle stil very much available. Call or whatsapp 07030127562. Bbm 2B3D67ED. Mtn 1gb for 1200
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by sammyj: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2015
OPs you will just kill yourself for nothing, GEJ was absolutely cursed using the walking stick in Yoruba culture is used to course some one by Oba and not meant for prayer which is a negative omen ooo!!! Go and carry out your research well.

SAI Baba jare !!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by hijodedios: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Meaning if Buhari wins the elections you go just die?? Very unfortunate

Keep dreaming my good friend,its remaining just few days for you to wake up from your dreams to face the crude reality of life,Buhari will never win an election in this country not to talk of ruling nigeria again.quote me after the elections.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Only God can bless
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Count down to the day when Nigerians will choose the president they will serve for another four years. Vote reasonably, vote your conscience, politicians are almost as the same only a few of them are better.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by fortunella: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=adino post=31900325]The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

APC and tbheir lies. Your sins have caught up with you
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Is not ur fault that u are not a yoruba. however, if u must claim otherwise to what APC said concerning this, u need to ask a trusted yoruba man to tell u what the instruments of blessing and curse are in yoruba land. Better still, buy a yoruba home video in which and oba is feature an observe what the oba(character) uses when blessing any of his subject. Even when the horse tail is used to bless any subject, it is not to be pointed at the subject. It is either placed on the subject or held in the direction of the subject but pointing toward heaven.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by begwong: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Its a blessing nah!
Cant you see their staff of office in PDP colours
grin grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
authenticated:
Don't use the word nigerians. Only
senceless one like you will keep backing
awkward party like apc. I sincerely weep for
you.
And every nigerian that is tired of the clueless government suddenly becomes an APC member??Please learn to use your common sense
Next time

Wakacome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.