Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,934 members, 7,938,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). (1990 Views)

Honouring The Legends Of Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by AbuMikey(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
Legend ke? Abeg abeg make una no use me laugh today! Wetin legend me? grin grin grin

But seriously Halldoran and DaviyJones I am honored to be a part of your list!

And those of you saying I'm not a legend, e easy to chop 20 years ban in one night?
grin grin grin

Back then during active days, I chop this kind ban tire!

Ask Seun and Mukina2
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
AbuMikey:

Back then during active days, I chop this kind ban tire!

Ask Seun and Mukina2
I bow for you na, na you sef be the biggest Legend grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
Yes ke! grin

grin

hope you've been unbanned?
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
all those I mentioned are more than a year , tell me who doesnt deserve it?

u still don't get it.

no problem tho!

nice list
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

hope you've been unbanned?
Omo na 11:39pm o grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
Omo na 11:39pm o grin

lol.

tot u said its for 20+ years

NL prison is a bad place to be
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

lol.

tot u said its for 20+ years

NL prison is a bad place to be
Alternate Monikers grin
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by faith2ogesco(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Deir daddy
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by akinsadeez(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
all those I mentioned are more than a year , tell me who doesnt deserve it?

missclassy and rubey, over a year Check again.
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
KingTom:
Alternate Monikers grin

ohh
tom the king

she don come o
Re: ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). by KingTom(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

ohh
tom the king

she don come o
grin grin she's sighted grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shutting Down Of Codedruns Website And Her Affiliates / I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. / I Am A New Girl In The House, Help So I Wont Get Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.