Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,891 members, 7,924,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. (3088 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by alfonso36(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
I dont envy Gej at all but what can i do to escape been sacked?? worst part is we have the same polling unit, Any help please?
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Change2015(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
I dont envy Gej at all but what can i do to escape been sacked?? worst part is we have the same polling unit, Any help please?

Haba. Will he watch you vote? He cannot stand so close so do what you feel is right for you.

#change
#GMB
#APC

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
I've equally been hearing such threats from people....but it's the threat of a dying era. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by ricsman(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
tell him what he wants to hear. secret ballot system is what we practice

14 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
@op
I would rather not vote, than vote for GEJ

Tell that to your boss..

10 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by pinkycute(f): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's not difficult or hard choice to make undecided
To keep ur job saved, while not vote for who ur boss asked you to..... Abi ur salary no dey reasonable If Not" then vote for Change cheesy

******Walk out of thread******
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Lanretoye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
if there is no way u can maneuver, void ur vote.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Riodiao(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
YES OOOO. YOU MUST VOTE AM .
EVEN GOV AMAECHI DON TALK AM SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH TH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Sleekydee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lemme warn you....whether GEJ wins or GMB wins it won't affect your salary.....except you don't love your job, if u do and wanna keep it and perceive ur boss aren't making empty threats, better do what he says...cos trust me, if u don't and he let you go, if u are unemployed (Go forbid), u will regret it. and by den neither gej or GMB will b coming to console u( u will be On your Own).

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by cooljude(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your Boss would not follow you into the polling unit. You have a right to make your own choice. Even though i wish you cast your Jonathan. But why would he compel you to vote Jonathan.
alfonso36:
Your Boss would not follow you into the polling unit. You have a right to make your own choice. Even though i wish you cast your Jonathan. But why would he compel you to vote Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by JEITO: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eh, your boss loves you so much he doesn't want you to waste your vote and the best way he can get you to do the right thing is to threaten you.

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by kay1one2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
My boss is a die hard apc supporter. When I reach work na... lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by ckmayoca: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
No one will ever knw who cast ur vote to not until u say it out. So do like many pdp fans... Gej till 2019 while u av buhari in ur mind.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Olaolufred(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

TELL HIME YOU WILL VOTE eBELLE jONAH.

BUT ON SATURDAY, VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE, THEN CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE AND TELL HIM YOU HAVE DONE HIS WISH.

IF HIS CANDIDATE LOSE, HE CAN NOT PROVE IT IS YOUR VOTE THAT MADE IT SO.

SE YOU HEAR ME SO?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by viczing(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

Do as your boss say, buhari no send you, your boss pays you if you can afford to join cue of unemployed youths then vote buhari and watch yourself regret
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Olaolufred(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

Do as your boss say, buhari no send you, your boss pays you if you can afford to join cue of unemployed youths then vote buhari and watch yourself regret

VOID OF LOGIC.

How will voting his conscience make him unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by blackfase(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
I guess those that declined d use of option A4 had your oga in mind. If it were that, then id say they won but hey, its d secret ballot. From ur post its obvious d clueless one aint way near ur choice, so just put in ur print for ur choice, stroll out & give him a wide grin & even a wink if u can dare & tell him its done while u take a few steps behind him & YIMU. Problem solved.....

alfonso36:

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by viczing(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Olaolufred:

VOID OF LOGIC.

How will voting his conscience make him unemployed?

We know your unemployed and seeking for a partner in that sector....enjoy ya joblessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by majalisa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sleekydee:
Lemme warn you....whether GEJ wins or GMB wins it won't affect your salary.....except you don't love your job, if u do and wanna keep it and perceive ur boss aren't making empty threats, better do what he says...cos trust me, if u don't and he let you go, if u are unemployed (Go forbid), u will regret it. and by den neither gej or GMB will b coming to console u( u will be On your Own).
hmm!see latent threat
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by saduman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:
Even if u guyz are enjoined twins, chances are he can't know what u thumbprinted except if u show him before putting in the ballot box.
isn't it a secret ballot again??

1 Like

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by mekaboy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

If ur boss is benefiting from Gej then it means u r too. I will advise u quit ur job and vote APC since u believe they have something better for u. Because if Buhari wins ur boss will still sack u.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Gbawe: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
@OP.

Don't be ridiculous and stop this attention-seeking. Will your boss be allowed to look over your shoulder while you vote ? You guys should find better things to do with your time instead of coming here to start childish threads. It is not by force to post.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by emiye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
@op
I would rather not vote, than vote for GEJ

Tell that to your boss..

you wicked small. angry angry

@ OP From now on, tell him, how your eyes suddenly open to the many wonders of GEJ, and he is the best thing to happen since the amalgamation of Nigeria. On election day, go pless am for bloom, no go pless umblella by mistake o grin .
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Olaolufred(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

We know your unemployed and seeking for a partner in that sector....enjoy ya joblessness

That is if I can not pay your salary.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by simpleseyi: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sleekydee:

Do we still have people that reason like dogs? Only dogs reason this way. Tomorrow, his boss will tell the O.P. to drive the O.P.'s wife to his boss' house, lay the O.P.'s wife on his boss' bed and tell the boss to do the thing while the O.P. watches so that his boss will not sack him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by viczing(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Olaolufred:

That is if I can not pay your salary.

My salary ain't 2k cos dats d only thing you can afford

1 Like

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Rilwayne001: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

Stop acting like jonaTAN abegg
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
My staff are educated enough to know they cant vote for an illiterate. Anyone who dares to vote Buhari will be fired, not because of that vote, but because I consider any supporter of Buhari as ignorant and not ready to pay attention to history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by akinsadeez(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Don't be ridiculous and stop this attention-seeking. Will your boss be allowed to look over your shoulder while you vote ? You guys should find better things to do with your time instead of coming here to start childish threads. It is not by force to post.

GBAM! CASE CLOSED!!!!
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by kolaaderin: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfonso36:

simple now....
Tell him u voted GEJ and act that u did while u actually vote for GMB.
Its a close ballot and not even the next person to u on queue knows who u voted for.
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by olempe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's ur right to vote for any candidate of ur choice sir. Tell him u don hear, but vote ur mind.

Meanwhile, I read news here http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. by kheart(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guy u no sabi politics ni? For my working place all most all of them re for gej and re trying to sway me to join dem.

Last week I just stood up in our meeting and declare support and even stared campaigning for oluremi of Kowa party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC / Pdp Winning In Lagos / Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.