Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (52869 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by stevolutionary(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
gateleo:

You can cry still eternity... i prefer voting for a old man who have these seven good qualities than your so call young leader who is clueless

1. A good leader has an exemplary character.

2. A good leader is enthusiastic

3. A good leader is confident

4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty

5. Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast

6. A good leader as well as keeping the main goal in focus is able to think analytically

7. A good leader is committed to excellence

Tell me, which of these qualities does Mr. GEJ have.... just like your name Truckpusher... you wan push Truck die...... abeg

Vote CHANGE... Vote APC

Vote Buhari
Akorede612:
seriously. .... Wats d good of avin so mani higher institutions... chunning out graduates...and deir z no job system to accommodate dem?...
drshrewd:
compare those schools with Amaechi's secondary school and see that they are mere glorified secondary schools
check it out https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better
Pennywise:
Imagine what GEJ could have done with all that money if only he had a little clue.

Please let me share this with.
1. These new university created jobs for lecturers,
Cleaners, security men, and trader of all sot.
2. It goes a long way to checkmate illiteracy in the north that brought about the issue of boko haram in the first place.
3 it reduces the pressure on the existing one.
4.more people can get excess the education, that is one of the basic things we need.
5. Proper education will naturally but so many other thing In order.
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by akigbemaru: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
federal university otuake dey there too.
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Akorede612(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
patrick89:
a graduate that can create a job nd employ people is a waste!!

will u gv im d money to establish imsef?...

is dere a viable system in wich new enterprises can thrive?...no b say pple lyk dangote don monopolize evritin?...

U pple tlk of graduates establishin demselvs as if evri one has d skill or grace to be an ebtrepreneur?... Jonathan na entrepreneur?... no b sey na politics mke am blow?

abeg.. jst fgt dat one. no mata d ideas flowin tru d vein of a graduates... most of us stil nids to work to raise capital. and dats wat d govt z dere for!... cos deir manifesto has always bin... " we wil create new jobs"
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by naijatruth: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pedagogue:
Defeating an INCUMBENT PRESIDENT in Africa (particularly in NIgeria) is one of the most difficult things in the world.
(1)
The President is in TOTAL control of all the Security Units ('security power').
The President is in TOTAL control of the treasury ('money power').
(2)
In the past 5 weeks, GEJ has really wielded his SECURITY and MONEY POWERS. Whereas APC/Buhari have run out of their limited CASH.
*Before the '6 weeks', MASSOB and OPC were not openly supporting the President.
*Now, with millions of dollars pipeline protection contract awarded to OPC and the promise of a similar contract to MASSOB, both violent groups are heavily supporting GEJ.
(3)
But GEJ/PDP have not realised that this election is not about Money neither is it about arming violent groups. But it's about Nigerians VOTING for a NEW NIGERIA. A Nigeria where 8 years tenure will no longer be automatic but based on PERFORMANCE.
(4)
This election will shock GEJ. I smile every time I see him hosting Nollywood actors/actresses and I see him 'showing his swags'. GEJ and his team think Nigerian Youths will vote for him because they see him in Jeans and Caps or because they see him with Nollywood stars.
(5)
Come this Saturday,PDP will realise that Nigerians are not as foolish as they think we are!!!
(6)
@ Op, thanks for the 'beautiful pictures'. But I have these to say:
1. Under GEJ, Universities were shut for 6 months.
2. Under GEJ, Polytechnics were shut for 11 months.
3. Under GEJ colleges of education were shut for several months.

(7)
So, Op do you think I should vote for the continuity of the ABOVE because of the 'beautiful pictures' of the 'new universities' you posted here? I've been to the 'New University' at Oye, EKiti State. I wept for Nigeria when I got there. It's a mockery of the University system.

No amount of propaganda can change my mind.
I will vote for BUHARI/Osinbajo on Saturday and the desired CHANGE we want in Nigeria will happen in Jesus Mighty Name...Let me hear your Amen?
What u have is one vote therefore, speak for that your one vote not for Nigerian youths bc choice differs. Wind of transformation is blowing d change
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Akorede612(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
stevolutionary:

Please let me share this with.
1. These new university created jobs for lecturers,
Cleaners, security men, and trader of all sot.
2. It goes a long way to checkmate illiteracy in the north that brought about the issue of boko haram in the first place.
3 it reduces the pressure on the existing one.
4.more people can get excess the education, that is one of the basic things we need.
5. Proper education will naturally but so many other thing In order.

1. 1000 staffs wil b recruited at most.... and 7000 students wil b convocated.... how dos dat add up?
2. Abokis tel u sey dem one read?... no b we southerners stil dey go dere pass? most of dem na pol science dem dey go read.
3. Ya... we av mor options to go to an higher institution dats jst buildin a name for itsef.. b lyk sey u no sey employers dey discriminate certificates of insitutions
4. of cos.... dat z implied in ur 3rd point.
5. I wish dat education enlightened Jonathan. ...afterall he z a dr. u speak too highly of education! ...

punchline... wats d value of d education.. wen dere z sparce job opportunities dat acomodates d graduates..
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Jossyroyal1: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

If u say GEJ is the best President we ever had, then I'm tempted to question ur sense of rating!
how can u dare to rate GEJ above Yaradua?
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Jossyroyal1: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎President GoodluckJonathan set up 12 Brand new Universities within 2 years of his administration 

The universities are‎

Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —North Central.

 Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North Central.‎

 Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.

 Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-North East.

 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-North West.

 Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-North West.

 Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —South South.

 Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-South East.

 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-South West.

 Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North East.

 Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-North West.

 Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-North West.

9 of these 12 Univ are located in Northern Nigeria

Here are the Top 3 New Federal Universities and why? 

Federal Universities Lokoja 

No1 ‎

Federal University Lafia No 2

Federal University Otuoke No 3

12 glorified secondary schools!
dem wan scam us again......
sai Buhari
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Jossyroyal1: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎President GoodluckJonathan set up 12 Brand new Universities within 2 years of his administration 

The universities are‎

Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —North Central.

 Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North Central.‎

 Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.

 Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-North East.

 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-North West.

 Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-North West.

 Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —South South.

 Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-South East.

 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-South West.

 Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North East.

 Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-North West.

 Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-North West.

9 of these 12 Univ are located in Northern Nigeria

Here are the Top 3 New Federal Universities and why? 

Federal Universities Lokoja 

No1 ‎

Federal University Lafia No 2

Federal University Otuoke No 3

-mtcheeeeew
-12 glorified secondary schools!
dem wan scam us again......
sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by sani99: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
YOU WILL CRY WITH YOUR OLD COUPIST GENERAL VERY SOON........IF YOU LIKE INVITE DEVIL TO COME ND VOTE,NO VACANCY IN ASOROCK..
Pedagogue:
Defeating an INCUMBENT PRESIDENT in Africa (particularly in NIgeria) is one of the most difficult things in the world.
(1)
The President is in TOTAL control of all the Security Units ('security power').
The President is in TOTAL control of the treasury ('money power').
(2)
In the past 5 weeks, GEJ has really wielded his SECURITY and MONEY POWERS. Whereas APC/Buhari have run out of their limited CASH.
*Before the '6 weeks', MASSOB and OPC were not openly supporting the President.
*Now, with millions of dollars pipeline protection contract awarded to OPC and the promise of a similar contract to MASSOB, both violent groups are heavily supporting GEJ.
(3)
But GEJ/PDP have not realised that this election is not about Money neither is it about arming violent groups. But it's about Nigerians VOTING for a NEW NIGERIA. A Nigeria where 8 years tenure will no longer be automatic but based on PERFORMANCE.
(4)
This election will shock GEJ. I smile every time I see him hosting Nollywood actors/actresses and I see him 'showing his swags'. GEJ and his team think Nigerian Youths will vote for him because they see him in Jeans and Caps or because they see him with Nollywood stars.
(5)
Come this Saturday,PDP will realise that Nigerians are not as foolish as they think we are!!!
(6)
@ Op, thanks for the 'beautiful pictures'. But I have these to say:
1. Under GEJ, Universities were shut for 6 months.
2. Under GEJ, Polytechnics were shut for 11 months.
3. Under GEJ colleges of education were shut for several months.

(7)
So, Op do you think I should vote for the continuity of the ABOVE because of the 'beautiful pictures' of the 'new universities' you posted here? I've been to the 'New University' at Oye, EKiti State. I wept for Nigeria when I got there. It's a mockery of the University system.

No amount of propaganda can change my mind.
I will vote for BUHARI/Osinbajo on Saturday and the desired CHANGE we want in Nigeria will happen in Jesus Mighty Name...Let me hear your Amen?
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2015
GREAT FULAFIA STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!! ;DGREAT FULAFIA STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by gbemi514: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2015
hensben:
What's this, why litter nigeria with universities when there are no facilities In already existing ones. Which government does that

NIgerians say no to political driven infrastructure, same Way will have no project continuity in nigeria.
the wise thinks deeply b4 giving out deir words n dats y it's priceless........may u continue 2 b wise, walk n dnt stumble
Re: Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities by Obumorji(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2016
ipleddge:
You are a nitwit,a baboon,crowned heediot u m,why bringing someone dad Into this

Missclassy please no mercy on the fool

You must be in ur period! Lolzz kill urself. Perv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame For Student's Poor Performance? / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.