Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) (30057 Views)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by christopher123(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=31921867]No mind them. Na social media dem get mouth

[/quote

thank lord you can see the light after these years...I am happy for you

Did you see the tornado in Rivers state lately...that deputy governor was a storm in a teac cup

how are u bro
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by christopher123(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=31921867]No mind them. Na social media dem get mouth

[/quote

thank lord you can see the light after these years...I am happy for you

Did you see the tornado in Rivers state lately...that deputy governor was a storm in a tea cup

how are u bro
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:
I'm fine bros and you? Yeah I saw it and very happy
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buh why did she say she would murder all the women in Enugu? Or did she mean to say mother
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by sacora(f): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Amefrica:
Cultural dance to Otuoke! grin
reserve my comments till aftermath of d election!!!
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by sacora(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
bellychiz:
Buh why did she say she would murder all the women in Enugu? Or did she mean to say mother
google it out!
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
sacora:
reserve my comments till aftermath of d election!!!

You had better say it now, you wouldn't be able to say it after the election. grin
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by zyzybabe1: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
sseunhayor:
has she spoken again... make she no near any mic there o... before she kill someone again... grin

LET'S HEAR YOUR MOTHER SPEAK! PEOPLE WHOSE MOTHERS HAVE NEVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF COMING NEAR A MICROPHONE WILL BE THE PEOPLE MAKING THE MOST NOISE ABOUT MAMA PEACE GRAMMER.PLEASE PUT A VIDEO OF YOUR MAMA WITH A MIC OR FOR EVER KEEP QUIET.MTSEEEW

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
zyzybabe1:

LET'S HEAR YOUR MOTHER SPEAK! PEOPLE WHOSE MOTHERS HAVE NEVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF COMING NEAR A MICROPHONE WILL BE THE PEOPLE MAKING THE MOST NOISE ABOUT MAMA PEACE GRAMMER.PLEASE PUT A VIDEO OF YOUR MAMA WITH A MIC OR FOR EVER KEEP QUIET.MTSEEEW

OK thanks.... Is she your mother?. As long as she is not your mother your quote applies to you too.... By Saturday, you and her can jump in the lagoon after the peoples general wins... Ode. lipsrsealed
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by dmxsyntax(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
"This blood ur sharing" so u can dance eee?
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by mercielizzie(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
sseunhayor:
has she spoken again... make she no near any mic there o... before she kill someone again... grin
u r wıcked oooo.
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by bensonpraise: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigeria best first lady ever, the only woman that supports her husband to the core. God pls bless me wit a woman like this. GEJ till buhari marries a woman like mama peace

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by anonimi: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance / Buhari Approves Farm Estates In 109 Senatorial Districts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.