Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,293 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo (676 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by helinues: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why are some people so desperate about electing Jonathan?

Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
A true Catholican won't vote for a party dat drags d church into dirty politics, dat beats priests and destroys altar.
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol..

I pity this pastor...
Those people that wished Buhari death have started dying....

the thunder that will fire this pastor is still doing Press-Up. Repent now for the Thunder of God is at hand

Click LIKE for AMEN
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by phlemzy: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please who is the fat headed being in the attached pix? He is unknown thus his quote is of no relevance!
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by Eggcelent(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
What is the correlation between voting a particular candidate and one's date of death?
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by viczing(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I dey tell you no body needs an extremist president...

Buhari thou art rejected in heaven and earth
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by Nicklaus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
And who the hell is Egbe O Egbe Vote who you see fit. Meanwhile Gej till 2019!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Religious leaders just feel they have the right to open their mouths and say what ever they like

Rubbish!!!

Every human has the right to make his own decisions.
I don't need the opinions of religious bigots before I do anything i want ......
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by LordMecuzy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm a Catholic and I'm voting for Buhari... most Catholics here in Benue are supporting Buhari... Calm down fellas March28 is close
Re: If You Are CATHOLIC And Vote Buhari You Will Die After Election- Photo by san316(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fooooolishness. Egbe O Egbe will die even before that time. nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Controversy As Allegations Of “shady Deals” Rock Nigeria Election Debate Group / INEC Card Reader Stolen In Zamfara / Pls Confirm: Okorocha Escapes Death As Pedestrian Brigde Collapsed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.