Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

University Of Ilorin 2015/2016 Admissions Assistance(100% guaranteed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2015/2016 Admissions Assistance(100% guaranteed) (891 Views)

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 / 2015/2016 Admissions Into Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa / Unijos Direct Entry 2015/2016 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2015/2016 Admissions Assistance(100% guaranteed) by freeminded(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's No more new that it's a long ordeal to secure admission in the most respected federal university in Nigeria(unilorin). Have you ever thought of the stress you go through before sitting for your jamb exam?, how you have to read those books before having a better score?. Now it all went fine,the long stressed jamb result is out and you did well. Will you now waste that precious stressed score to battle with about 100 of thousands candidate who are sitting for an exam that has just 8,000 space available for fresh student which the admission is not sure even though you pass the exam?.
Post utme is the next after jamb and you cannot say that because you have read for your jamb exam and did well same goes for post utme then you have just board a train full of tensions,heart attack, and so on. To save you from these mess is why I have come up to help you guys since I was once in your shoes to help out on these admission issue of a thing.
Fine many of you have come across scammers when it comes to admission issue including myself. I spent about 80,000 before I got hooked up with the right source that brought me into this dream school. Guys these is not a joke that you should laugh out and I know those that have sat for unilorin post utme twice without admission will know what am talking about.
For sure and genuine admission into unilorin for 2015/2016 academic session should be what u should be thinking of if you choose unilorin in your jamb. And I am giving you 100% guarantee on it. Did it in the previous session and it all went fine.
If interested call damilola on 07039539440 or probably come around school area if you stay in ilorin to see in person. Your admission is my most priority and we have to get it done together.
Pls you guys should drop your phone number so as to add you to the whatsapp group for proper enlightenment.

The cut off marks for University of Ilorin Courses are as follows: 220 UTME Cut off mark for Medicine (Only one O’ level sitting) and Nursing 200 for Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy and Physiology. 190 Cut off mark for Computer Science, English, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology and all Engineering courses except Agric. and Biosystem Engineering. 180 for all other courses.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Neco Time Table.. Subscribe For Your Neco Expo.. / University Of Ilorin (unilorin) 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Direct Entry Form, Diplo / Central Hospital, Benin City 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.