Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage (41056 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bitches like you dont know anything about marrriage. And that is why you need your posts to be edited before you are allowed to post them.

You dont tell elderly people to shut up. You lack manners.!

pastorKosiso:
Shut up. Nothing should ever make you think or even imagine divorce. Once you are in you are in, there is no opting option, cox if you do, you lack the meaning of marriage which means you are still immature.
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by yinchar(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mamaflex:
If an 18 year old girl come here to announce that she is getting married, you will be the first to be shouting she is too young. undecided
I won't my dear sis....so far you sure about what you doing and confident about your hubby go ahead...and let's stop this era where a lady would have tasted and sampled 10s of di.cks before finally settling down at an old age.
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Mamaflex(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
yinchar:

I won't my dear sis....so far you sure about what you doing and confident about your hubby go ahead...and let's stop this era where a lady would have tasted and sampled 10s of di.cks before finally settling down at an old age.
There is more to marriage other than s£x, which only a mature minded can bear.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
mustaphagreens:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

Thanks so much, bro. cheesy
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Noela12(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
very nice,may continue to sustain ur marriage..
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Noela12(f): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
very nice,may God continue to sustain ur marriage..
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
LordCenturion:
Beautiful sexy omo, am very proud of u as a omo yoruba.... This is beauty of yoruba
Fat is no longer part of beauty
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Madam lizz are you divorced? Awww you sound like one....no respect at all...aww no wonder he left
Lizabeth25:
Bitches like you dont know anything about marrriage. And that is why you need your posts to be edited before you are allowed to post them.

You dont tell elderly people to shut up. You lack manners.!

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Emma4Jesu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
LordCenturion:
Beautiful sexy omo, am very proud of u as a omo yoruba.... This is beauty of yoruba

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kingscee:
Fat is no longer part of beauty
neither is hairy chest or yam leg,stop hating bro
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
e send m gi mail kita...bb mu nwere nsogbu.

So? ihea ka unu na-eme ebea? Ejidegom unu red handed
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lolz......I'm not married yet. #tongueout# I don't like your kind of person. You spoil people without minding your own!

Bitch! tongue

pastorKosiso:
Madam lizz are you divorced? Awww you sound like one....no respect at all...aww no wonder he left
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
;mtwwwwwws
IF dey tel u to live a good life you wil not.rather you wil be following men anyhow.when you see who is enjoying her sweet hubby you start crying,tel me how you wil enjoy ur marriage when u envy ur fellow woman?cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wow, this really cool, I jst Ini n co will borrow a leaf frm her marriage...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Your not married yet? Aww so bad. Has it gotten to the point that men don't see u as a wife material? Sorry dear but its not too late. Let us pray together.... I can help jokes apart.just don't be shy
Lizabeth25:
Lolz......I'm not married yet. #tongueout# I don't like your kind of person. You spoil people without minding your own!

Bitch! tongue

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
tongue.......you pray for me? If I hear.! Them tell u say me dey find husband..? I pity u already. Somebody like u no dey even get bf at last!

Shit like u too dey get mouth talk.! You don't know anything!

pastorKosiso:
Your not married yet? Aww so bad. Has it gotten to the point that men don't see u as a wife material? Sorry dear but its not too late. Let us pray together.... I can help jokes apart.just don't be shy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" / Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.