Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. (776 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by pinkylady1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
hey
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by hollandis(f): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2009
Advice you on what?
Some girls act like relationships is the be all and all of their existence angry
pinky lady what a name
Maybe you be afin sef sad angry
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by iice(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Not many girls take kindly to their friends dating their exes especially if its a new break up.
Choose wisely. Him or her. If you are lucky, you will have both. . . undecided
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by kaysy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2009
do not accept him
for breaking up with his ex just for you, simply means he may definately break up with you someday somehow just for someone else. that language he's using for her today, may be ur portion tomorow. the guy is faking, if he really loved you he would have broken up with his ex for u even wen u were stil on with ur ex.

Be Careful
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by sistajay(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2009
Your answer lays with your friend, tell her, her Ex is hittin on you and see how she feels about it. Who knows she may or may not give you her blessins, but its worth a try.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
na wa for some girls oooo.
so, pink lady, r u thinking of dating himm or the reason you haven't said yes is because you do not want to lose both of them?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by fs(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
In my opinion, people are allowed to date their friend's ex, I really do not see the big deal in that in and of itself. BUT ,
In this case, the issue is that he broke up with his girlfriend because of you, correct? It is my opinion, that no one should ever enter into a relationship with someone else if that person broke up his/her current relationship for you.  I think that's very telling and just means that the person might break up with you for another person. It is my belief that people should break up their relationships because the relationship itself is not working, not because they are looking outside the relationship. To me, that kind of attitude (where one is constantly looking outside his/her relationship) is very damaging.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by Flakybaby(f): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
Look elsewhere, dont date ur friend's ex becos just like he left your friend, he will definately do same to u
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Whom I'm Friend With His Exis Asking Me Out. by oyehan(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hi, flaky babe, am charles kiss

(1) (Reply)

Should I / Two Guys In Luv With One Gurl / The Silliest Lines From A Typical Naija Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.