Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,777 members, 7,889,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Boys Are The Future Of Nigerian Football, Says Manu Garba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Boys Are The Future Of Nigerian Football, Says Manu Garba (428 Views)

Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boys Are The Future Of Nigerian Football, Says Manu Garba by Moh4newsafrica(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
After winning the African Youth Championship in Senegal, the Nigeria U20 gaffer has said his side hold the future of Nigeria football

Flying Eagles handler, Manu Garba has disclosed that his team are the future of Nigeria football.

A first half wonder strike from Bernard Bulbwa saw the Nigeria U20 team beat hosts Senegal 1-0 in the 2015 African Youth Championship final for a seventh title.

read more<<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/my-boys-are-the-future-of-nigerian-football-says-manu-garba-2/

(1) (Reply)

America Warns FIFA About Russia / If Raheem Sterling Come 2 Man U,he Wud Be D 1st Livapool Playa 2 Do So In 80yrs / Free Soccer Tips For All. You Need More? Pay And Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.