Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] (36414 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mama peace of Nigeria, d perfect role-model for all nigerian women!
Na today?
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes oooooo, mama peace no send anybody, I like her wella.. despite all odds, she's a real woman that cares less about haters rants...... pdp all da way.....
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Myself2(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
Very DISGUSTING viewundecided

Boo,hater cry me a river tongue tongue tongue
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Myself2(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
[s]This woman is a disgrace.

I don't have a problem because she is fat and barren, that is not a problem but it is her lack of decorum and etiquette that is so annoying.

She is a liability to Dr. Jogogoro and an embarrassment to Nigeria.

Do not be fooled, this woman is the main proponent behind the corruption going on in Aso Rock.

Her unquenchable thirst for ill gotten wealth can only be matched with her voracious appetite for fatty foods[/s].

This fat shepopotamus ordered her supporters to stone anyone that clamours for change. Nigerians idiots will respond to this incitementAPCSHIT lies on March 28th AND STILL LOSE HEAVILY

#wehavedecidedtoremainfoolishlydeludedwithbuhariandthiefnuboooooooo

Boo,hater cry me a river tongue tongue tongue
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by saltoftheearth: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2015
pdp runners after apc wins.

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Sylverbox(m): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God forbid....just minus my Mother and sisters. Fooooooooolll
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by 3rdeye1(m): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Collynzo419:
This woman is a disgrace.

I don't have a problem because she is fat and barren, that is not a problem but it is her lack of decorum and etiquette that is so annoying.

Do not be fooled, this woman is the main proponent behind the corruption going on in Aso Rock.

Her unquenchable thirst for ill gotten wealth can only be matched with her voracious appetite for fatty foods.

This fat shepopotamus ordered her supporters to stone anyone that clamours for change. Nigerians will respond to this incitement on March 28th

#wehavedecided

'fat and BARREN?? Hmm.. Even if she is has no child truly .... Are u sure u know d end of every human being? And I only hope u know yours as well. It's not necessary u post harsh words. #iHaveDecided too
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by sethken: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=31923026]This woman is a disgrace.

Her unquenchable thirst for ill gotten wealth can only be matched with her voracious appetite for fatty foods.

This fat shepopotamus ordered her supporters to stone anyone that clamours for change. Nigerians will respond to this incitement on March 28th

#wehavedecided
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by sethken: 5:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Collynzo419:
This woman is a disgrace.

#wehavedecided

The way you constantly abuse Mama Peace is an indication that you have no respect for women. I AM VERY SURE YOU INSULT YOUR OWN MOTHER ON A DAILY BASIS IF YOU HAVE ONE. You come across as a wife beater. It is not her fault that she is barren. When you state thus, you are invariably insulting her creator. Lay off a woman. Go after her husband. He is the one running for office, she is not. She is only being a supportive spouse. Let Ms. Buhari take care of her, if she has the skills.
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by slikcipher(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes, grin grin even your igbokwenu brothers endorsed GMB today grin www.nairaland.com/2212252/massive-crowd-buhari-campaign-owerri#31924185

Don't Be deceived !!!
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by jacksonlows: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Is that's MC Galaxy??
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by maskamdo(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2015
tongue Save d last dance!

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by olly4best: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
simdam500:
Oya mama komole

What is this all about?
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by zamzy(f): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
U ar an illiterate n self centered,what rite do u av 2 call a woman barren?are u God?mtchew!som ppl self
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by omoiyafusat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go and bring our girls and stop this ur useless dance. Mumu like you dancing shok. Old fooli
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by OKNkanu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
......Lol.... Sarcasm!!
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by omoiyafusat(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go and bring our girls and stop this ur useless dance. Mumu like you dancing shoki. Old fooli
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Bowaley17(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smh
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by AyamDazey(f): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Madame Patie..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.