Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] (37952 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by eaglechild: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

[s]Ignorance espoused OPENLY, is a beautiful thing to watch!

*Israel of today, is on eof the largest exporter of Agricultural produce, yet some years back, it was a DUSTY SAHARA SAND!

*Dubai that most Nigerians travel to "see and die" (used to be "See Paris and die, before)... was a desert land not much different form Bauchi, Zungeru, Bama or Gombe!

I tell you, it takes a LEADER, a single, selfless leader..... to galvanize the masses and CHANGE A COUNTRY!
It took Lt. jerry Rawlings .... to change Ghana.
It took Winston Churchill to make the United Kingdom
Look at Angella Merkel and what she did ti a United Germany!
Look at Nelson Mandella and how apartheid seems like it never existed!

Under a Buhari Government, even Jagaban will understand that "it is not business as usual". undecided wink
Fashola was a "hand-pick" of the same Tinubu and l would bet that he stands proud and tall than any other Politician in Nigeria today.
Tinubu has served his purpose in the wheel of progress so far and l am sure he knows that its time to "give GOOD advice" from the sidelines.

When the timing is right, the opportunity arises, a nation ready for CHANGE.... will produce the right leader to lead them.
Nigeria and Nigerians dug-up Buhari from nowhere ......because they recognized that the TIME IS NOW.

Just Vote wisely, Vote Buhari/osinbajo on Saturday!

Lastpage![/s]
Pointless unrelated analogy.

Buhari is spent.
He could barely utter a word in Owerri today.

He should retire honourably in Daura and start to inspire in his native folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Raiders: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC is going to do very well in ss and SE. APC is going to get above 40% in rivers, Edo and Imo.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Raiders: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:

Buhari is spent.

he doesn't have to utter a word. He is love by the people of Imo. APC is Imo and Imo is APC. APC is going to win Imo state in both presidential and governorship election
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by hope4nigeria(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I doubt if datz for me, na una type dhe see bomb dhe catch am instead for una to run. So I no fit die, na ya go die instead after d shock on saturday.
but if GMB wins nko! You must die oh! Haters
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by obailala(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Funny enough, I agree with you.
However, that is not the only path to greatness... application of the Confab report in a systematic way will lead to the same destination.

When it all goes down, you can't be sure on how it all comes up.

And I ask, for who is this risk worth taking? .... Definitely not Buhari.... he is not worth it.

Am not even keen on arguing these with anyone. .. it is reality staring us all in the face.
The maasive non acceptance of buhari in southern Nigeria is the exact reason why he is the best candidate to erupt the displeasure which will lead to the crisis which will eventually lead to the revolution.

Did I just hear you mention Confab report?. . Are you a stranger in Nigeria?... So in your dreams you actually think there is any government that would be able to implement a Confab report in this out lifetime?

Brother, it is sad but if you understand Nigerian and world politics, the only way in which a Confab report can be implemented in Nigeria is after a major crisis.

The permutations in this election show that only a buhari victory would be a win-win situation. If GEJ wins it shalll be business as usual (and even worse). If buhari wins and performs, good for Nigeria; if he wins and there is a major crises, it would also have a favourable outcome since only a major crises can make the confab report to be visited
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
LRNZH:

Hold your horses and see how GMB will get at least 30% votes in the SE. Just hold your horses.

Nigeria Sai Baba
evn Rochas will never be returnd!!!! My friend is in the crowd you see. he got 2 tshirts and 4K but he is not voting rochas talkless of bh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by bondingman: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari won't get more than 10000 votes in Imo state
Let him keep deceiving himself, he should even hope that rochas will truly vote him
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Two points

All you blame GEJ for is false cos as it stands. .. no Nigerian president beats his record. However, your choice remains your choice for whatever reasons you chose but it doesnt dent the performance of GEJ in any form

You said its over two years GEJ recieved the Confab report.... kindly tell me the exact date the report was handed over to GEJ cos I can categorically tell how you lied on this one.

Lastpage: Sir,
First, the CONFAB REPORT has been submitted for almost two years now and the President Jonathan just abandoned it on a shelf, he NEVER bothered with it.
Sir, I never said the report was submitted OVER two years as you FALSELY claimed. You sir, have just lied against me by "manipulating my post"! shocked shocked
I have reproduced by post verbatim.... and you can go back to read it again.
I said "ALMOST" TWO years.... and that could mean anything between a continuum of "certainly over one year but Not up to two years".
Now, since you have the exact date, l stand to be corrected by you, if you still insist l did not state it fairly.
Am waiting.

Flets:

GEJ will implement the report at the right time. Any objective Nigerian agrees that Election period is definitely not the best time to implement such reports that is opposed by one region. Its stupidity to introduce such in a politically charged environment

GEJ will win.... but Nigerians need to be aware of consequences of their decisions.

And you can't stop me doing that.

"the right time" has always been the problem of this administration!

It was ready to fight boko haram "at the right time" which happens to be[b] after GEJ himself postponed the election![/b] shocked grin grin
But must he allow hundreds of thousands of Northerners (over whom is also President over) to be killed and displaced ... just to get his "righ time" that would boost his election chances?
That choice of timing alone, hs exposed him as a callous person who doesnot value the life of others and wpuld do ANYTHING...for election purposes!
This is a major reason why most intelligent people, who can see beyond rhetorics, would not vote for this President again

Now, he is also promising to implement the Confab report at his own "right time".... and he chose a few days to election to put that "sensitive issue" into the election discourse!
I am sure even you will agree with me, as you said in your post, that "Election time is not the best time to discuss comfab issues..... yet this "very intelligent President" came to the S/West to announce that he is ready to implement confab report..... that he has got on his table for almost two years! Haaba, the president cant be that slow now?
Maybe it is that FFK that is sabotaging his campaign by asking him to act this ridiculous?.. Maybe, just maybe!

We cant continue to "wobble and fumble" this way, for the next four years, that is why CHANGE is NEEDED URGENTLY.
That is why the other choice i Buhari....and people would take it.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by wise0ne: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
tp10:
our correct president.

day dreamer
GEJ all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by bondingman: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
amara2015:
Elections are not won on nairaland or on the internet. It seems that Buhari and his team of fools are always in a hurry to post their pictures online to give people the wrong impression that all is well. These people encouraging Buhari will be responsible for giving him heart attack when the result is finally announced. He will definitely not be able to recover from this blow. Rochas will be among the first sets of rats to jump ship when it is sinking. Just hold your peace, Saturday 28th is not too far away. We shall know who is living in a fool's world very soon. Mark my words. Gej will win wella! No shaking. All APC has succeeded in doing with their propaganda is to make PDP wiser and more determined to win at all cost. The propaganda will definitely work against APC. I assure you. The strategy to win this election was decided almost 4yrs ago, with GEJ appointing all the 36 state RECs. They are the ones to feed Jega what he will announce to the nation. If you have anybody at INEC you can ask them who appointed the state RECs. PDP merely used the issue of card readers and the removal of Jega to keep APC busy while they perfected their strategies. And it has worked. Just wait and see!
PDP doesn't need to rig to win this election.
Buhari is not getting 25% votes in any of the south-south and south east states, that alone rules him out of a win.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by arimahoseloka(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Every Nigerian with a functioning brain wants a CHANGE.... except some sycophants that re blinded by greed.

Sai Baba wink
baby I love you
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

Sir, I never said the report was submitted OVER two years as you FALSELY claimed. You sir, have just lied against me by "manipulating my post"! shocked shocked
I have reproduced by post verbatim.... and you can go back to read it again.
I said "ALMOST" TWO years.... and that could mean anything between a continuum of "certainly over one year but Not up to two years".
Now, since you have the exact date, l stand to be corrected by you, if you still insist l did not state it fairly.
Am waiting.

"the right time" has always been the problem of this administration!

It was ready to fight boko haram "at the right time" which happens to be[b] after GEJ himself postponed the election![/b] shocked grin grin
But must he allow hundreds of thousands of Northerners (over whom is also President over) to be killed and displaced ... just to get his "righ time" that would boost his election chances?
That choice of timing alone, hs exposed him as a callous person who doesnot value the life of others and wpuld do ANYTHING...for election purposes!
This is a major reason why most intelligent people, who can see beyond rhetorics, would not vote for this President again

Now, he is also promising to implement the Confab report at his own "right time".... and he chose a few days to election to put that "sensitive issue" into the election discourse!
I am sure even you will agree with me, as you said in your post, that "Election time is not the best time to discuss comfab issues..... yet this "very intelligent President" came to the S/West to announce that he is ready to implement confab report..... that he has got on his table for almost two years! Haaba, the president cant be that slow now?
Maybe it is that FFK that is sabotaging his campaign by asking him to act this ridiculous?.. Maybe, just maybe!

We cant continue to "wobble and fumble" this way, for the next four years, that is why CHANGE is NEEDED URGENTLY.
That is why the other choice i Buhari....and people would take it.

Lastpage!

Your choice. ... you've only been reminded of the consequences.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by shaqhead: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:

Buhari is spent.

Stop trying in futitlity to deface a contrary opinion to urs...if it hurts-then its d truth, d truth hurts! But why are u TANOIDs bothered wen we dnt give a hoot if GMB was consigned to a stretcher!

And when dd u start determining who contests and who doesnt...are u now our constitution on two legs?

If Tunisians chose an 88yr old at a historical crossroad of their nationhood, Nigerians wl do same on March 28 n u I wl witness and celebate it together!

Sai GMB
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by eaglechild: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Raiders:
he doesn't have to utter a word. He is love by the people of Imo. APC is Imo and Imo is APC. APC is going to win Imo state in both presidential and governorship election

If you want a ceremonial president that has no voice and cannot say a word on the pulpit.

I do not.

I am dwelling on facts here, people who went to the stadium to see him came back crestfallen and sad.

They all had one thing in mind- voting for this man will undo him faster than not voting for him.

He simply cannot handle Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Your choice. ... you've only been reminded of the consequences.

Fair enough, we disagree to agree! kiss
We hope for the best.... though we ar eprpeared for the worst scenario. undecided

But l noticed that you did not apologize for accusing me wrongly... concerning the Confab "almost" Vs. "Over" two years as you claimed l said! undecided

Okay o, dearis God u Ooooooo! cry cry cry

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Rilwayne001: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Every Nigerian with a functioning brain wants a CHANGE.... except some sycophants that re blinded by greed.

Sai Baba wink

wink I'm feeling you babe wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

If l understand you correctly (and correct me if l am wrong), you imply that If GEj ws Yoruba, then Yorubas would have supported him simply for that fact, his is our son?
If that is what you mean, we can take a cue from the OBJ administration where Yorubas rejected one of their own so much so that he could not win his WARD! wink

This guy is a huge joke.
who was obj's opponent in 1999?
Olu Falae. A fellow yoruba. Yorubas supported him rather than obasanjo. Dont make it seem yorubas voted against obj in 1999 in favour of an opponent of a different tribe.
I wonder the babies here you re trying to deceive.
your type disgust me so much.

Pardon me if l sound self conceited but l think Yorubas have shown, over time, some level of political sophistication that would take some time to march up to, being the only Nation in Nigeria who would "disagree" with the policy of one of theirs and refuse to vote for him in a Presidential election.
Yorubas did it in 1999, when OBJ was considered an outcast.
Like a prodigal son, he came "back home" and apologized and was accepted back into the fold in 2003.

Buhari is not a Yoruba nor a Christian.... yet most Yorubas and Yoruba Christians will vote for him!
That does not look like voting along Religious or ethnic lines as you suggest or is it

Do you also recall that in 2009 and 2011, Yorubas could easily have switched their support for Buhari or a Northerner, can you give me a plausible reason why they laid down "blood and life", just to ensure Jonathan was elected President... even going against the likes of "Bola Tinubu and his ACN Party, led by the same Buhari.... when they chorused "We did not vote for PDP, itis Jonathan we are voting for"?

Reflect on this scenarios for a moment.

Lastpage!

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
During this campaign in owerri,
Rochas okorocha told they people of Imo to vote for:::::ono ngo onoo:::::::with igbo dialect............

Wise people of Imo state can comprehend that statement without consulting an interpreter***
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

Fair enough, we disagree to agree! kiss
We hope for the best.... though we ar eprpeared for the worst scenario. undecided

But l noticed that you did not apologize for accusing me wrongly... concerning the Confab "almost" Vs. "Over" two years as you claimed l said! undecided

Okay o, dearis God u Ooooooo! cry cry cry

Lastpage!

Lol... Accept my apologies
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Raiders: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:

If you want a ceremonial president that has no voice and cannot say a word on the pulpit.

I do not.

I am dwelling on facts here, people who went to the stadium to see him came back crestfallen and sad.

They all had one thing in mind- voting for this man will undo him faster than not voting for him.

They say a picture speaks 1000 words. You can see from the pictures that Buhari is love across Nigeria. Nigerians are tired of 16 yrs of pdp rule with nothing to show for the billion of dollars revenue. The only thing constant in this world is change and its time for change in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by yetunsbay(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u will be shocked wen ya see massive votes for pdp, we don't nid propaganda to deceive our people. GEJ till apc thugs learn to stop catching bombs wif dem hands.
why u pple doesnt use words wit caution. Wtabt d ones on AIT & NTA?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
e get one particular restaurant wey i dey go chop 4 G.R.A. E get one
oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too...Anytime dis oyinbo chop
finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so I wonder wetin dey make am shout. I
decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout
too. When I reach d restaurant yesterday evening, I order wetin d man
dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am finish, i no
shout. I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu
o, wetin dey make am shout like dat? Na so i just vex ask 4 my bill. The
waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra
plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyy...........Up till now, I still dey shout
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:

I do not.

While l can not argue that he talked much....
But in a "public STREET campaign" like that, what was he expected to be saying and how many people can even hear whatever he is saying..... in such "Street crowd"?

I have a feeling that if Buhari talks, those who are for Jonathan will say "he is shouting" and cannot pronounce properly (You no say Hausa man dey juxtapose "F' and "P" randomly! like: AFeeCee!... Por the feefle! grin grin )...

If Buhari does not talk, Jonathan's people will say he is too quiet and he may be sick thats why he did not talk! shocked shocked

Either way, Buhari is not out to satisfy any Jonathan supporter who is always on the lookout and ready to tarnish Buhari's image.

Looking deeply, all of us who believe that this old man who cannot pronounce properly, who is without Cerbisticate, who did not attend Secondary School, who is too strict and who is ready to jail any jailables, who is cattle rearer from Daura, who is a Muslim, e.t.c .......
.... IS THE MAN WE WILL VOTE FOR ON SATURDAY, will not be swayed by some infantile comments about his health, pronunciation or diction!

There is a reason a President or Leader surrounds himself with assistants!
It is said that if you want to appear "smart", then you know best to surround yourself with smart people/assistants.
Buhari has the likes of Fashola, Amaechi and other "smart" APC members to count on, when elected into office

But Jonathan, it is the EXACT opposite!
He is not smart by any stretch of the word yet he surrounds himself with "daft Crooks" likes of "rancid" FFK, "Stealler" Oduah, "Thug" Fayose, "Rigger" Obanikoro, "Indomie Brain" Okupe, e.t.c!

How can he KNOW ANYTHING then?

Lastpage!

[img]"https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152658511117805">Post/img]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Lol... Accept my apologies

Okay now..... please do remember to Thumb Print for #SaiBaba... grin grin grin

I hope l am not asking too much sha

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

Okay now..... please do remember to Thumb Print for #SaiBaba... grin grin grin

I hope l am not asking too much sha

Lastpage!

Am wiser than that..... NEVER my vote for backwardness
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by chomygolden(f): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Go back to school little boy, your english suck
madam pidgin English you don't know anything.correct your yeye grammar first! cool
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by imsuboi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
jboy101:
What are you even saying? Who the hell are you? Am from imo state too and am precisely in owerri.
Believe it or not you hater and clueless layman! People love buhari. APC will win in both imo state and Federal level. So stop talking crap!

Bloody fool. APC won't win in Imo state.. Slowly but surely, rochas' and APC lies are being uncovered.

Brace yourself. March28th would be a shocker cheesy
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Filmewell(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
what is oil
pray u dont get to know.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by slap1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's funny to even think Buhari will win Imo State. If he's lucky enough, he will get 20% of the votes. People really need to log out and see what's REALLY happening.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by ceejay4real(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Go and Die!!!!! ONYE ARA!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Sunofgod(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector / Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.