Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. (1921 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by savcy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I can boldly say both candidates are ready to lead the state. If you're in Port-Harcourt and its environs you can tune in to 92.3fm (Nigeria Info).
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by sheiksiru: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes, there are spiritual solutions to every problem.
I am going to tell you the truth about problems and solutions that you were not told by your parents, guardians or tutors, and no man on earth is ready or prepared to tell you the secrets behind their success, or their triumphant victories over their problems.

You can only be advised to be honest, work very hard and be a cheerful giver, which never solve the problems.

The real secret of every successful man remains his bond and his utmost privacy.
Remember that, the hardest project to handle in life is Success and Failure. Every spiritual problem has a solution, and the solutions must be through humans, I mean super humans who are different from others, those that have strong sense of mission, spiritualism,those who have the power and means to reshape your aura from negative to positive or vice versa,those who have the spiritual connection and power to alter your destiny from negative to positive.

1. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time

2. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.

3. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.

4. Remove the black pot that keeps on taking your money away

5. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution

6. Eliminate in family fights

7. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities

8. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart

9. Tied down your aristos daddy or your sugar mummy

10. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation

11. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice

12. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

13. Ensure success in work and business

14. Mental illness & bewitched

15. Can’t sleep at night or walking at night

16. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.

17. Bring supernatural luck into your home

18. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, etc

Insha Allahu every of your problem will vanished by the special name of Almighty Allah.

You can contact me via my direct telephone number : 08166095695

Maa Salam.

Best Regards,
Sheikh Haqu
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by politricks: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where can i stream it because i am currently underwater.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by viczing(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
politricks:

See shark by your side....we need you alive to watch your GMB to cry again, again and again
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by viczing(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s][/s]
sheiksiru:
Yes, there are spiritual solutions to every problem.
I am going to tell you the truth about problems and solutions that you were not told by your parents, guardians or tutors, and no man on earth is ready or prepared to tell you the secrets behind their success, or their triumphant victories over their problems.

You can only be advised to be honest, work very hard and be a cheerful giver, which never solve the problems.

The real secret of every successful man remains his bond and his utmost privacy.
Remember that, the hardest project to handle in life is Success and Failure. Every spiritual problem has a solution, and the solutions must be through humans, I mean super humans who are different from others, those that have strong sense of mission, spiritualism,those who have the power and means to reshape your aura from negative to positive or vice versa,those who have the spiritual connection and power to alter your destiny from negative to positive.

1. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time

2. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.

3. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.

4. Remove the black pot that keeps on taking your money away

5. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution

6. Eliminate in family fights

7. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities

8. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart

9. Tied down your aristos daddy or your sugar mummy

10. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation

11. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice

12. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

13. Ensure success in work and business

14. Mental illness & bewitched

15. Can’t sleep at night or walking at night

16. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.

17. Bring supernatural luck into your home

18. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, etc

Insha Allahu every of your problem will vanished by the special name of Almighty Allah.

You can contact me via my direct telephone number : 08166095695

Maa Salam.

Best Regards,
Sheikh Haqu

[s][/s]

Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by savcy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
politricks:

Are you drowning?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by ricsman(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
wooooh. promises without capacity is a calamity. who said it?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by ricsman(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
why is Mr Wike interested in getting power. always saying "if we are given the mandate" instead of answering the question asked
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by savcy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
ricsman:
why is Mr Wike interested in getting power. always saying "if we are given the mandate" instead of answering the question asked

He's still in line. I'm more concerned that instead of addressing the issues head on he's being critical of the current administration. And that's not so nice for an intending leader.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by k4kings(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
The "word" change is now a very popular word in the
mouth of many people, and sincerely speaking, I love
change. But my question is, does the APC as a party
really understand the true meaning of the "word"
change? Americans preached change and presented
Obama (as the first black to ever rule America). What
has the APC brought to us? Fashola, Adams, Rochas,
Ameachi would have made more meaning to us, not
Buhari.
GEJ is certainly not the best as we all know that there
is no perfect human being on earth, but Buhari is not
an option, because he does not have the capacity to
change anything. The world we live can only be made
better with "brain" and "Biro" not with bullet and gun
which is what Buhari presents. Buhari is not just
uneducated, but he also does not have interest in
education. I say this with dew respect to him and his
age. Buhari left office over thirty years ago, yet in his
spare time, he never did anything to improve himself
educationally. Even OBJ after ruling for eight years
still went and improved himself. Nigerian Youths, pls
THINK!!! I say whatever I say without sentiment nor
biased mind, but through proper analysis of the
truth. Putting an old wine in a new bottle does not
make it a new wine... Nigerians please THINK!!!
Buhari is not the "change" we need, he's just hungry
for power. Talking about corruption, I have my doubts
about his sincerity too. Buhari is being sponsored by
one of the "most" corrupt leaders in Nigeria history;
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How is he going to fight
corruption if he's been backed by such people. (I
know that many people are going react to this post,
and I'm waiting). Buhari in his first bid to elected as
ptesident in 2003, criticized OBJ as a corrupt leader,
and the same Buhari still claiming to be a "corruption
fighter" was bold enough to tell the world on CNN
that that same OBJ has endorsed him. Where is his
integrity?
I'll pause here, but let me add this: education does
not have a substitute, and I doubt if a man that is not
interested in self-education can provide for
another!!!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by ricsman(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
savcy:

He's still in line. I'm more concerned that instead of addressing the issues head on he's being critical of the current administration. And that's not so nice for an intending leader.
k
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by politricks: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
savcy:

Are you drowning?
Can a drowning man have time to browse
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by politricks: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

See shark by your side....we need you alive to watch your GMB to cry again, again and again
Yes tears of joy
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by savcy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
politricks:
Can a drowning man have time to browse

Sorry sir.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wike and Princewill teamed up to finish Dakuku!
They kept agreeing with each other leaving Dakuku like an orphan!

They hammered so much on Amechi's bad record with the Judiciary!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv. by collinsoft(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wike lacks the where withal to lead rivers state. He is just busy speaking about rule of law when asked how he is going to tackle oil theft and bunkering in rivers state.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Winning In 26 States- APC... / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Adorable And Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari / Photos: I Think Oshomole Is A Disaster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.