Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,155 members, 7,931,943 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches (867 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by ThisisBuhari: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
National chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu has assured that he would call "small boys" in his party who have engaged in hate campaigns with the opposition to order ahead of the Saturday's Presidential elections.
Mu'azu gave the assurance Monday at the PDP national secretariat, Abuja, when National Peace Committee for 2015 Elections led by retired Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe paid him a courtesy visit.
He said with the show of exemplary commitment of the committee, nothing would go wrong before, during and after elections, stressing that all political parties need the committee which he described as the "watch dog" to do what is absolutely required for a very credible, peaceful and transparent election.
"I want to assure you, the PDP will be running a very fair campaign led by me. If you watch my utterances personally, you find that there is nothing I do than to be a good resource man or what I should be for my party and for Mr. President; to make people love him and vote for him.
"Unfortunately, when the opposition go haywire, some of our small boys in our own party shout back and that is why you have this. But believe me, I give them very serious signal that we don't expect that. That is why it is even the way it is; it would have gone even much worse, because it is absolutely unnecessary to call somebody's product by-product, it is better for you to sell your product and show how better your own is than the other.
"We don't have any doubt that President Jonathan has all that we need to sell, therefore we do not need to speak ill about others. But I only want to assure you that we will continue to improve and increase in our caution in the use of our words and negative campaigns in the next few days untill the election day," Mu'azu said.
He added: "I assure you that we will sit down with all the gentlemen and ladies that we need to talk to, further, immediately so that there will be no further injuries from our own side" stressing that the PDP campaigns had been issue-based.
Earlier, Ebitu Ukiwe who led the committee members on the visit said the visit was to advise PDP to keep to the terms and conditions of the peace accord signed by all the presidential candidates of various political parties in January, adding that the committee members would visit the leadership of all political parties.
He advised all parties to ensure that their campaigns are issue-based, stressing that some of the utterances coming up during campaigns do not fit into the peace treaty.
Former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar was absent, but Ukiwe explained that some committee members were absent due to various reasons including flight problems.

Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/50164-mu-azu-calls-pdp-campaigners-to-order-over-hate-speeches
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by Badgers14: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
FTC smiley

I dedicate this FTC to all Nigerians

** back to the topic** Too late, the train have left the station.

Sai GMB 2015 cool

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by Flets: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by politricks: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
All you Satanists and Tandroids i hope you are all ears.

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by ejikeme(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
why sit on it until now?? the damage has been done.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by ThisisBuhari: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
PDP
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by sammyj: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2015
THIS MAN is one of the few PDP men i love ...........................he is SO APC ....what is he doing in PDP come home bro we are waiting
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
And datz y I luv d ruling party, we so humane and down to earth! Sai jonathan
Re: Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches by omenka(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Mu'azu don't just call "small boys" to order, call "small brain" women as well.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Vote Outside My Polling Unit Since There Is Card Reader Machine..........? / A Must See! Jonathan's Campaign Team Fakes His Visit To Ojukwu In Hospital-pic / Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Of Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.