Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can You Do This And What Will Your Reaction Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Do This And What Will Your Reaction Be (374 Views)

If Your Mum Slaps Your Wife In Front Of You....your Reaction? ?? / Be Sincere: If You See Him Like This What Would Be Your Reaction??..(photo) / What Would Your Reaction Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This And What Will Your Reaction Be by pecothecash: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
On Sunday, I was sitting in the church, my friend
invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was
time for offering, the offering basket was passed
around. Despite d Pastor’s charge for gud
offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out
N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then,
the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder
and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how
generous, then majestically I looked around and
put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then
I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so
generous.
He replied “don’t mention, be more careful next
time, it fell frm ur pocket” Whaaaat!!!!!…….
Usher please wait!!
LoL money don go be dat ooo
Re: Can You Do This And What Will Your Reaction Be by Anibaba1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
The story don old but i go still laugh sha, hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

All Fingers Can Be Thesame / 5 Business Advice Every Successful Entrepreneur Deliberately Follow / Danjuma Compares Election With Nigerian War, Says Ojukwu Failed To Act Like Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.