Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:42 PM

Amechi Regrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Regrets (652 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Amechi Regrets Leaving PDP.... / Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi Regrets by kennkachio: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2015
would have remained in PDP, if I knew my deputy would betray me--Gov. Amaechi

Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels
Re: Amechi Regrets by ascaris(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Commissioners will soon decamped too. He's the father of betrayals.
Re: Amechi Regrets by Nicklaus(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2015
It's not too late for you. PDP forgives with open arms.
Re: Amechi Regrets by Raiders: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Gov Ameachi, The people of Rivers State are with you. You are one of the best governors in Rivers state history. We will not allow thugs like Wike, GEJ and PEJ destroy our great state. We don't want to experience the kind of violence that plague rivers state from 99-2007. You brought peace and development to Rivers state and may God continue to protect you. Rivers State is APC and APC is Rivers State. We are moving forward and there is no going back
Re: Amechi Regrets by drtwist(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Amechi Regrets by socialmediaman: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2015
funny. You guys just think politics is A B C. Reminds me of when i was a teenager and the whole nation went on strike, there was nowhere to buy food, i told my dad "daddy at least its not just us that is losing, even the president's food will soon finish and he'll call off the strike". My dad laughed... He must have thought "You're still a kid". When i grew older, i realised that was the biggest childish thinking ever. So my friends, this is politics, Amaechi will regret nothing till he loses election, moreover, Ikuru's political career is finished! Even PDP will put him under watch from now on, its just like when Atiku defected and later came back... There was no way again for him till date
Re: Amechi Regrets by omokoladele(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Politics is all about betrayal. When there is no ticket for you in ur party you defect to other party to gain favour.
Re: Amechi Regrets by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Source Please!! or I dnt believe it

(1) (Reply)

The Highly Principled Buhari / Taraba APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP / Russia Is Flexing Its Muscles In Central America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.