Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,852 members, 7,922,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pls Help With Recommendation. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help With Recommendation. (672 Views)

Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / Thread For Perfume Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Recommendation. by royalnikita(f): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
pls house, I need a hair product that i can trust to help my hair grow and to keep it from cutting.. someone recommended OMEGA A HAIR PRODUCTS ( Shampoo, conditioner with other creams.) pls I would live to know how effective it is. has anyone used it before or still on it.
pls help me with suggestions cos I hv from now to evening to make a choice.
Re: Pls Help With Recommendation. by royalnikita(f): 4:56am On Mar 25, 2015
tnx to everyone that viewed my request but didn't reply. una dey try.
Re: Pls Help With Recommendation. by dsquare33: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
A lot of Nigeria ladies dont treat their hair hence most of them don't use hair treatment products maybe as a result of too much weaves.Try deep conditioner lotion for hair and use shea butter or castor hair cream. Use it at least twice a week and immediatly after retouching leave the relaxed hair for two to three weeks before using weavon as sides don't braid too often maybe once or twice a year.I hope this tips will help.
Re: Pls Help With Recommendation. by tosinleko: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Open this link http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/tosinleko/ and order for the antihair loss herbal shampoo and herbal skin doctor hair ampoules and variety of other hair growth products.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Designer Outfits / A Name For This Hair Style? / Oasis Bottoms Have A Trendy Collection Of Kids Jeans Wholesale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.