Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Ship Saloon Car From London To Cotonou? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Ship Saloon Car From London To Cotonou? (978 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Ship Saloon Car From London To Cotonou? by oludunamis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
I would appreciate any contact i could use for shiping car from london to cotonou, to include price range and contact details

pls send details to: oludunamis@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Ship Saloon Car From London To Cotonou? by larryshow4(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2009
@poster,
i get cars for people from cotonou and can help you clear your car into nigeria when you have it shipped to Cotonou. Refer to my thread to get to know more about me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176899.0.html

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Used Jetta 2001 For Sale / A Super Clean 2000 Model Honda For Sale / I Want A Clean Tokunbo Car With Price Range ( 400k - 500k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.