Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,540 members, 7,978,770 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa (3101 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2015
A large number of supporters and members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Maigatari Local Government Area of Jigawa State have dumped the party to join the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The defectors, who numbered in the hundreds, trooped to the State Government House to formally announce their defection from the APC to PDP.

The spokesperson of the defectors, Alhaji Alhassan Madana, who spoke to newsmen shortly after they were received by the PDP gubernatorial candidate, explained that the rationale behind their decision was the divisive and lingering power tussles between the APC leaders in the State.

Madana revealed that before their defection to PDP they were loyal to Ubale Hashim one of the APC gubernatorial aspirants who lost during the party’s primaries.

“We were not happy with the failure of our party leaders to reconcile themselves and also come up with a clear blueprint of our party to the development of Jigawa State if it wins the election. To be at a safer side we now decided to join PDP.

“PDP is a well organized political party with matured and purposeful leadership in Jigawa State.

“Also the exemplary leadership of Governor Sule Lamido. which transformed the State within a short period of time is something that every good person of the State must appreciate and contribute his own quarter for the sustainability of the transformation,” he said.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-loses-more-supporters-to-pdp-in-jigawa/
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by temitemi1(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Am loving this every day

Apc una see una life

Media Propaganda doesn't last long but grassroots does
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Nope Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Temitemi1 my nigga i dey feel you

Preach on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Waiting for kwanwaso to give dem d shocker of d year!
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is more concerned about twitter trending and online poll. They are used to playing to the gallery. PDP is more grounded and gaining more ground. Like I keep saying, the defeat of Buhari will be epic.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by kheart(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahaha laff wan kill me oh, Bookmark dis Gej no go get 5 % votes in jigawa state.

Tanoid make una wake up cos it is almost 10:am now

1 Like

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by viczing(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Nope Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Temitemi1 my nigga i dey feel you

Preach on

Are you bloodykiller d 2nd? Or opiaoku
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by lilbabyak(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2015
orangutans or what's that your name it seems you are high on cheap weed which made you to be spewing cheap lie .
your eye go open

sai baba
#ihaveDecided
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Are you bloodykiller d 2nd? Or opiaoku

Ayam Bloodykiller or Opiaoku

So anything for me?
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
kheart:
Hahahaha laff wan kill me oh, Bookmark dis Gej no go get 5 % votes in jigawa state.

Tanoid make una wake up cos it is almost 10:am now

This a good example of media propaganda

Keep ranting while pdp is busy combing the grassroots

After na rigging you go cry

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

1 Like

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
APC is more concerned about twitter trending and online poll. They are used to playing to the gallery. PDP is more grounded and gaining more ground. Like I keep saying, the defeat of Buhari will be epic.

buhari will be retired on Saturday. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by viczing(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Ayam Bloodykiller or Opiaoku

So anything for me?

I have smtin 4 1 of dem so which are you?
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by PedroJP(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Amaechi go don de count his loss now. Na to minimise his loss him go de calculate now. Regret go don de heavy his heart.
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by kheart(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

This a good example of media propaganda

Keep ranting while pdp is busy combing the grassroots

After na rigging you go cry

Stay dere dey decieve ursef na, even d decampees ll vote GMB unless if dey haven't heard mama piss dishing out insults on dem.
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by steppin: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
He'll lose more and more till he finally loses on the election day.
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Skaylex(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ is our president coming election and he shall be till 2019 by God's grace...inshaallah..Nothing is stopping the transformation train..
GEJ TILL GMB KNOWS HOW TO SAY CORRUPTION D RIGHT WAY.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU'RE ALIVE ,COMMENT ON MA POST IF YOU'RE SICK!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2015
kheart:

Stay dere dey decieve ursef na, even d decampees ll vote GMB unless if dey haven't heard mama piss dishing out insults on dem.

That means you're living in a fools paradise

PDP decampees voting Gej so what's the meaning of decamping

Mumu

Apc is dead
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

I have smtin 4 1 of dem so which are you?

Both

Because am more than you can ever imagine but the same mission the same Bloodykiller

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Skaylex:
GEJ is our president coming election and he shall be till 2019 by God's grace...inshaallah..Nothing is stopping the transformation train..
GEJ TILL GMB KNOWS HOW TO SAY CORRUPTION D RIGHT WAY.
CLICK LIKE IF YOU'RE ALIVE ,COMMENT ON MA POST IF YOU'RE SICK!!

Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by kheart(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

That means you're living in a fools paradise

PDP decampees voting Gej so what's the meaning of decamping

Mumu

Apc is dead

So for ur mind u mke sense wit dis post?
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
kheart:

Gej till 2019

Gej till 2019
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by kheart(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Gej till 2019

So modifying my post to gej till 2019 makes u feel better. Alright kontinu
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
kheart:

So modifying my post to gej till 2019 makes u feel better. Alright kontinu

Yes Gej till 2019
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Riodiao(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is an Evil at the Gate We Must Fight, Says Ikuru

23 Mar 2015
Font Size: a / A
230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg - 230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg
Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru

PDP: Amaechi has only 5 commissioners, 7 lawmakers left
Ernest Chinwo in Port Harcourt

Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru, has said he was deceived by his boss, Governor Chibuike Amaechi, to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) and called on the people of the state to fight the APC which he described as an evil at the gate.

This came as the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Felix Obuah, boasted that about 16 members of the 32-member state House of Assembly and about 21 commissioners had abandoned Amaechi.

The duo spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt at a reception to formally receive the deputy governor into the PDP following his defection from APC on Sunday.

Ikuru said the content of the address announcing his resignation from the APC was the truth and from the depth of his heart, stressing that it was the truth, with no iota of pretence.

He added that he felt relieved with his defection as he has freed his conscience.

His words: “For the first time in 18 months, I slept well yesterday (Sunday) and I woke up hale and hearty this morning (Monday). This is because I have freed my conscience.

“What is happening in Rivers State today will haunt us if we allow it to pass. It will haunt our future generation if we allow it to go unchallenged. For the sake of posterity, we must fight the evil. If it takes our blood, so be it because there is an evil at the gate.”

He thanked the people of the state for resisting what he described as the “devilish onslaught”, adding that it would have been disastrous if they had folded their arms.

He said by his defection, he and his supporters were “upholding what is right and true”, and thanked the Rivers PDP Governorship Candidate, Chief Nyesom Wike, for rescuing the PDP from the “devilish onslaught”.

“He (Wike) stood against oppression and said, 'if I perish, I perish'. He stood up and said the oppression against Rivers PDP will not stand.

Ikuru stated, “I must confess, I was deceived. I was told APC is a new order but it is all lies. It is just about the ambition of one man. God bless Nigeria; God bless Rivers State; God bless Wike.

“Let the statement be made loud and clear; for every one vote they get, we must have 200 votes. Come out with Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs). Vote for President Goodluck Jonathan and from Saturday, Rivers State must have peace. We are working to deliver this party and the state."

While receiving Ikuru back to the PDP, Rivers PDP Chairman, Mr Felix Obuah, boasted that about half the number of members of the state House of Assembly and two-thirds of Amaechi’s commissioners were as good as in the PDP.
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by jazzydee: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by viczing(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Both

Because am more than you can ever imagine but the same mission the same Bloodykiller

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Lol
U sound opiaokuish and look like bloodykiller on your moniker
Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by hiredkiller: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Lol
U sound opiaokuish and look like bloodykiller on your moniker

You can never understand

Opiaoku + hiredkiller+shakathezulu+devilhimself + etc... = Bloodykiller

So anything for me?

Oya shout Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by Bekwarra(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
After GEJ has been declared winner, Buhari will travel
to Syria to join ISIS.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa by viczing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

You can never understand

Opiaoku + hiredkiller+shakathezulu+devilhimself + etc... = Bloodykiller

So anything for me?

Oya shout Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

You just cracked me up

(1) (Reply)

APC Loyalists Are Fool / Massive No Election Protest In Anambra(live On Facebook) / Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.